forum

Your thoughts on the user above you

posted
Total Posts
show more
MisakiTobisawa-

TeeArctic1 wrote:

OT: Your relationship to your waifu is sort of like that guy who sleeps with a ton of girls and then comes back and gives flowers to his girlfriend every time, so it's supposed to be okay

Yes that's called a harem, I'm experienced in those so don't you worry about me and my waifu(s).
Achromalia
you forgot to uhh...

fair enough.

well, you're a mixed bag, you're usually pretty decent, though.
MisakiTobisawa-
depends on my mood and therefore whether I feel like typing for 10 seconds or 10 minutes

should try mapping his own music and pull a vinxis even though he did it only once
Meah
Moegami
KatouMegumi
Kweeb
MisakiTobisawa-
now that is not a pfp I'd expect to see from him
TeeArctic1
You and me both
Husa
rock n roll
MisakiTobisawa-
teach me how to be good at osu
Achromalia
teach me how to appreciate you a bit more
MisakiTobisawa-
don't, I'm not worth your time
Asaiga
map more
MisakiTobisawa-
yes senpai
Meah
Asaiga underling
Journal
Ingrown toenail, cyst enthusiast
Tad Fibonacci
Actually has a journal as avatar. (Although it's changed quite regularly)
MisakiTobisawa-
I still wonder why his name is Tad Fibonacci when he hates maths
KatouMegumi
username does not match up with avatar, probably. never watched dal, so dunno
wait i just realized I am a fucking hypocrite here too
MisakiTobisawa-
It certainly does, read my signature. Soon enough, though, I'll change my avatar to actually depict my waifu.
Kao
quietly judges...
Achromalia
welcome back.
TeeArctic1
Anxious to get the ceremony going, but yeah, you're a great pal to have
MisakiTobisawa-
teach me how to catch stuff
Meah
Likes nikedou
MisakiTobisawa-
he's very cute trust me
Meah
Yaoi
MisakiTobisawa-
lots of stuff in that signature I need to figure out
KatouMegumi
ok now that's kotori
MisakiTobisawa-
okay now that's a loli
FukuchiChiisaia
Typical heroine from ranobe.
KatouMegumi
nijikon
ERA Puzzle
Apparently mutualed and I feel really guilty for not knowing who or from when. The name is vaugely familiar. Has a cool link in sig, watched a few minutes of your youtube vids. Hi.
MisakiTobisawa-
great standard player a long time ago but seems to have quit
ERA Puzzle

KotoriIsMyWaifu wrote:

great standard player a long time ago but seems to have quit

Yes, I quit a loooong time ago. I'm trying to get back into 4k mania right now.

On topic: Has a great Waifu. I'm jelly.
Achromalia
Oh hello.

I think I've seen you around at some point, I recognize the name.

Cool to see you around, Puzzle.
ERA Puzzle
Hmm... Joined november 2016... It's possible you've seen me around, yeah. I'm not sure from where. Maybe from back when I streamed, or leaderboards. I'm not familiar with your name, sorry friendo.

I like your user page. If you're comfortable with it, you should post some of your art on there. I'm an artist myself, I like seeing what other people make.

Tenacity is dope, btw. Like it a lot - referring to your soundcloud songs.

You seem sort of downcast but with a motivation to improve and be better. Kind of reminds me of myself when I was that age. Just in the short glimpse I've had at your stuff, I think you have talent; or at least you work really hard. Keep pushing, don't give up. And learn about yourself. Learn your own limits and capabilities and take what you learn and use it to augment your work and push yourself to greater things. And sometimes, you've gotta let go of what you want to get it.

Just random stuff I've discovered through my life. You strike me as a kindred spirit and the kind of person who could make use of that advice. You make cool stuff, keep going.
Journal
I remember you from my old account that I made 5 years ago. Though I didn't lurk in OT as much back then, I'd frequently see you in this very same thread whenever I wound up bored and ended up stalking looking through my ex-friends' posts.
ERA Puzzle

Journal wrote:

I remember you from my old account that I made 5 years ago. Though I didn't lurk in OT as much back then, I'd frequently see you in this very same thread whenever I wound up bored and ended up stalking looking through my ex-friends' posts.

What was your name? Er, can you even say that? Maybe you shouldn't.

I'm just curious if I'd recognize you. If you never posted, I guess I probably wouldn't.

5 years... Well, now I'm curious. Very curious. Also, I like your ava.
Perfection
you're new
Achromalia
*GASP*

IT'S

THE ONE AND ONLY

PERFECTION

WELCOME BACK.

*cough*

Nice to see you around here again.
show more