forum

(GD Request) Yellowcard - Breathing[speed up ver.] (For ranked) [OPEN]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Charitish
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/932392#osu/1946700

The map is looking like my best so far, so I'm searching for GD's for ranked.

I got no star criteria for this so if your extra/expert beats mine in SR then it'll be top diff.

HARD - Apis035
LIGHT INSANE - 1 SLOT
EXTRA 1 SLOT
Expert - Kaphat123

Thanks again in advance!

You could also contact me directly if I'm online.
Bunnz
Nice map and song, I'd like to do an Extra diff. :) can I contact you privately too? I've got a couple questions regarding your map ^^ (I think that, with some modding, you could definitely rank your map, it's pwetty damn good imo)
Topic Starter
Charitish

Bunnz wrote:

Nice map and song, I'd like to do an Extra diff. :) can I contact you privately too? I've got a couple questions regarding your map ^^ (I think that, with some modding, you could definitely rank your map, it's pwetty damn good imo)

Sorry man looking for people with a bit more experience but you can totally pm me to ask some questions.
Bunnz
jeez, another one
R J
I'd like to map a 5*+ diff (Don't have too much recent experience with any difficulties lower). Can't promise anything rankable, but I can make a GD that could be ranked with a bit of modding. I do have a little bit of mapping experience (mapped GD's for some friends in the past, nothing that was ranked) but I would like to get a shot at mapping a diff for this song as its a song that I like. If anything I'd like to use this as a chance to get some mapping practice, you can look at my GD after its complete and determine if its one you want to include or not. I'll take this seriously though and if you decide to include my GD I can try to map a GD at a lower SR (although again, little to no experience mapping or playing anything below 5* so I can't promise something rankable). Feel free to PM me or add me (I'm online quite often) if you'd like to speak.
Topic Starter
Charitish

R J wrote:

I'd like to map a 5*+ diff (Don't have too much recent experience with any difficulties lower). Can't promise anything rankable, but I can make a GD that could be ranked with a bit of modding. I do have a little bit of mapping experience (mapped GD's for some friends in the past, nothing that was ranked) but I would like to get a shot at mapping a diff for this song as its a song that I like. If anything I'd like to use this as a chance to get some mapping practice, you can look at my GD after its complete and determine if its one you want to include or not. I'll take this seriously though and if you decide to include my GD I can try to map a GD at a lower SR (although again, little to no experience mapping or playing anything below 5* so I can't promise something rankable). Feel free to PM me or add me (I'm online quite often) if you'd like to speak.

I'll keep a placeholder to see what you can come up with so yes for now.
Topic Starter
Charitish
Bump. Still looking
Beidou

Charitish wrote:

Bump. Still looking

can I do the normal?
Topic Starter
Charitish

xcakepiggie wrote:

Charitish wrote:

Bump. Still looking

can I do the normal?

Sorry. Looking for people with more experience. But if you'd like to do one for practice I don't mind.
Topic Starter
Charitish
bump
Topic Starter
Charitish
Update: All gd slots are back open due to inactivity
Chitanda Eru
i will do expert
Arkaeic
I'd like to give an Extra/Expert GD a go?
Reference Map
Topic Starter
Charitish
kaphat - Expert
_Legacy - Extra
Topic Starter
Charitish
Bump
Uzawa Reisa
-
Topic Starter
Charitish

Apis035 wrote:

May i take the Hard diff? My mapping style is similiar to snownino's style so it fits perfectly for hard diff

Reference

If you're still interested I'll take the hard
Uzawa Reisa
-
Topic Starter
Charitish
Extra diff back open due to inactivity
Topic Starter
Charitish
Bumperino
Topic Starter
Charitish
Lookin for L. Insane still and an Extra diff.
show more