forum

Favorite RomCom Anime?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-FalseLove
Mine is Sakurasou no Pet no Kanojo
MrSparklepants
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, it was the anime that got me back into anime and is probably the reason why I love RomCom animes now.
futabas
Great taste OP.

Sakurasou is one of my favorites too, next to Toradora
Lumyh
probably kimi ni todoke
the characters are so well fleshed out and the comedy is handled so well
[-Kazu-]
Oregairu, mostly because it's one of the only ones I've actually watched.
Mekafutoku
SNAFU is my favorite and a third season is coming out very soon
Journal
My President is a Maid uvu
Childhood memories right there
concretespaghet
absolutely Blend-S tbh, id recommend it to anyone
Dorayakichan_
non
samX500
My favorite romCom is chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!
Staniczek
Toradora! :D
payney
recovery of an mmo junkie!
Stickmxn
I'd say Nisekoi. It was one of the first shows I watched. Top teir waifus as well .
achiles0728
My favorite romcom anime is "Ore Monogatari" or My love story. Im telling you! its so pure and wholesome that it would prompt you to read it's manga and see what happens after the animes last episode! too wholesome too handle! ...oh and if i were to give another recommendation then Yamada-kun and the seven witches, the anime of that is nice and all but id definitely recommend you to read its manga as well. It has romance and comedy in it, but you will see that its story is what is more focused on in both manga and anime.
Zuriko
Kaguya-Sama xd
dstr0yed
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)
[pGA]Remilia
Oregairu for me.
Flezey
Oregairu
GrimAider
Toradora for sure!

It threw me into the deep and magnificent world of slice of life and romcom anime (like Anohana).
socialclimb
my teen romantic comedy SNAFU
Dialect

MrSparklepants wrote:

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, it was the anime that got me back into anime and is probably the reason why I love RomCom animes now.

it was my first non netflix anime. before i watched netflix anime because i didn't know where else to watch it, but then i started takagi san and it was pretty cute. i wouldn't say it's my favorite by far tho. i don't really have a favorite when it comes to anime. i honestly never really hated an anime. i kind of didn't like sds that much tho; i got into it because of the ecchi scenes, and when i figured out that was 2% of the anime, i dropped it. now there are good shounens with barely any ecchi, like owari no seraph, but i got into that anime because it was similar to the promised neverland, not because it had a shower scene.
jadeu
I personally admire the anime Toradora! .
Although the finale episode was the only thing I didn't like about it .. I understand why they wanted to make the episode that way (because it's a RomCom) but I was really hoping it'd be more romantic. Other than that, it's my favorite rom com!
jowsh
imho nozaki kun will always hold a special place in my heart. the animation isn't the best but it's made up for by the really good writing and comedic timing.
Eifuyu
Sakurasou no Pet no Kanojo, Bunny Girl Senpai, Hyouka, ToraDora and the legend Oregairu.
show more