forum

Beatmap Nominators and QAT are Migrating to OT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
I have suspicions that this was due to Monstratas posts here in OT. Considering nominators admire the amazing work of Monstrata, their thirsty tongues are sniffing out any opportunity to come close to even seeing Monstrata in action.

The debate is whether or not this should be allowed. More people and traffic can be a good thing, this forum may become a more lively place, however when a persons motive is to see someone they admire (we all admire Monstrata) may cause some drama.

*This message was written from the artist, writer, scientist, and bridge communicator between the mapping and OT communities.*
abraker
OT should welcome denizens with useful specialties with warm hands and love
Loctav
blame the seagull
abraker
ah, the remnants of an older era hunting us to remind that it's never truly over
Tad Fibonacci
Well, as most of them would come and go rather than staying and becoming denizens, we should consider them as tourists.

This can be a good thing, since OT's economy is too reliant on personal businesses like 'A-breaking laboratories' or Ashton's - now disbanded, Asht. Co.
If president Achro would lead us into that direction, OT can focus on developing services and events to attract tourists, giving us a chance to maybe develop our economy and improve national income.

Alternatively, we could develop our military to conquer some land and improve on our economy that way.
Aiseca
What actually is your basis for "migrating"?
On individual people, I can see the shift in influx of activities, but not on the other side of the forum category [above Others]
It doesn't mean that we were raided by them, also means that they were here to be around more frequently.
Topic Starter
Ashton

Aiseca wrote:

On individual people, I can see the shift in influx of activities, but not on the other side of the forum category [above Others]
It doesn't mean that we were raided by them, also means that they were here to be around more frequently.

I am merely the delivery person. Do not accuse me of taking any side.
Plini

Ashton wrote:

nominators admire the amazing work of Monstrata
K E K
Aiseca

Ashton wrote:

Aiseca wrote:

I am merely the delivery person. Do not accuse me of taking any side.

So, are you working for someone out of OT? Your wording there is kinda rough around the edges..
MisakiTobisawa-
I warmly welcome these people. What do we have to lose, anyway?
Achromalia
Time to post on something regarding OT and whatever the hell we're gonna do with it.

BNs, QATs, and whatnot, are free to come as they please. It's a bit off-putting when someone posts here, only to be followed with a crowd of others who are there only to jump on and ride along, but there's little harm done in this, for what I've seen.

It's a bit akin to annoying school parades, in terms of any sort of harm done. They might be obnoxious for a second, but once the crowd's gone by, you're fine.

...well, maybe not fine. i don't think anyone would want to wake up to a damn parade right outside their home when they just want to have a damn rest.

The Ephemeral Raid. A weird example, in which multiple threads rose from the dead to live again in Ephemeral's name. A complete mindfuck to wake up to, but otherwise not too bad. Any drama caused was the result of our own bewilderment and speculation.

And the occasional visit from BeastTrollMC or Monstrata? Not harmful. Sudden, maybe. Strange, maybe. No harm was done. 'Twas all fair and just fun.
Ryoid
Excuse me sir?

i'm kinda lost, here what kind of thread you're talking about? since i'm not paying attention
to some latest particular chain of event.
Aiseca

Ryoid wrote:

Excuse me sir?

i'm kinda lost, here what kind of thread you're talking about? since i'm not paying attention
to some latest particular chain of event.

Only true Denizens of the land can follow events if they are active enough to observe these happenings. You, as a person who is asking probably abraker if you are a Denizen, you already answered your own query.
abraker
Wait until the OT Chronicles is updated. You will receive your update then.

Actually on second thought, I have an idea
ColdTooth

Achromalia wrote:

Time to post on something regarding OT and whatever the hell we're gonna do with it.

BNs, QATs, and whatnot, are free to come as they please. It's a bit off-putting when someone posts here, only to be followed with a crowd of others who are there only to jump on and ride along, but there's little harm done in this, for what I've seen.

It's a bit akin to annoying school parades, in terms of any sort of harm done. They might be obnoxious for a second, but once the crowd's gone by, you're fine.

...well, maybe not fine. i don't think anyone would want to wake up to a damn parade right outside their home when they just want to have a damn rest.

The Ephemeral Raid. A weird example, in which multiple threads rose from the dead to live again in Ephemeral's name. A complete mindfuck to wake up to, but otherwise not too bad. Any drama caused was the result of our own bewilderment and speculation.

And the occasional visit from BeastTrollMC or Monstrata? Not harmful. Sudden, maybe. Strange, maybe. No harm was done. 'Twas all fair and just fun.
sorry i only understood -12% of that
abraker
that like.. 12 less than 0
Westonini
fr.. that's like more than -11% but less than -13%...
TeeArctic1
But it is 100% of -12
skylaa
yea sry we are just migrating here due to habitat loss
abraker
oh no how terrible
Serizawa Haruki
:3cpeek:
Aiseca
It's actually desolate, not loss....
*Looks at GD and Intro*
cravenfiner