forum

What anime are you currently watching and what do you think about it?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashjd55
I'm currently watching Dororo and Karakuri Circus. I'm very impatiently waiting for Bungo Stray Dogs season 3.
Green Platinum
"and what do you think about it?"

You didn't even answer your own thread correctly.
Lumyh
Domestic na Kanojo, even though it just ended, i still absolutely love it
Loi nguyen
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!, How cute are lolis.
Nikolai

Loi nguyen wrote:

Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!, How cute are lolis.
I really hope that anime gets second season
Iyouka
Just ended the kaguya-sama anime, pretty good for me even tho the last episode are not as i expected that much but overall hmm its ok.
singulier
rewatching mashiroiro symphony rn, and finishing sao alicization
Journal
Currently watching Hunter x Hunter. A friend introduced me to it today, but she started it on Episode 19 and spoiled a lot of the plot. It seems promising from what I’ve seen so far.
Staniczek
Toradora! I accidentally spoilered the end of the anime by... gif :|
But I think this anime is great, quite good school romance :)
Firiya
I am watching the devil is a part timer and honestly after 6 episodes I don't know if I still dig it. I like the reverse isekai tho lol.
veliest420
just finished drifters. the manga is also great. not sure what to watch afterwards. I have one last exam tomorrow.
Sebita
Gintama, is crazy and I love it uwu
Otaku-Cheeto
Joker Game and im about to watch made in abyss after that.
Popche
Sword Art Online II

So I initially started watching SAO like 4 years ago but dropped it(as I also did with countless other anime)since my grades were plummeting.

After 4 years, I must say that I am really impressed. I thought that it was gonna be a regular MMO show with a twist but I didn't nearly expect the show to have as many twists and shocking stuff as it did. I'm currently hooked and will consume all SAO-related material after I finish binging the whole anime.
BioYTGamerT49
Currently i'm not seeing any anime right now but Im Searching, i'm thinking see the anime suggestion thread but i wanna search any anime by myself :p
safir

BioYTGamerT49 wrote:

Currently i'm not seeing any anime right now but Im Searching, i'm thinking see the anime suggestion thread but i wanna search any anime by myself :p

If u found any anime which u consider good please let me know :)
Hotaru-
currently watching black clover, at first i was like, "ugh, is this some kind of annoying anime with annoying MC?" but eventually it turns out that, this anime is really fun to watch for fun with a cup of choco-milk.
and also i watch some new airing anime this season too such as Azur Lane (Since i've play the game since JP server was released) and Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne! for daily dose of fluffy and twintail hair!
Niktushi
Nichijou.
It's pretty funny and cute.
Lo gan
Currently watching Hoshiai no Sora. I can't tell if I really like it or if it's meh. I love sports anime and extra points for a sport that is like what I play: tennis. The characters are really interesting and I especially like the mc.

Another anime I'm watching is Assassin's Pride. It's honestly horrible and I'm only watching it as a sort of guilty pleasure. I know it's horrid but for some reason I keep watching lol
leftforkilling
i recently watched berserk 2016-2017, it was pretty good
show more