CANCELLED

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tiny Hippo
osu! Username: Tiny Hippo
Rank (as of registration): #2,816
Discord: Tiny Hippo#8300
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
ddrhousehq
osu! Username: ddrhousehq
Rank (as of registration): #144,298
Discord: ddrhousehq#9881

I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama

ddrhousehq wrote:

osu! Username: ddrhousehq
Rank (as of registration): #144,298
Discord: ddrhousehq#9881

Please join the server!
Bobbles
osu! Username: Bobbles
Rank (as of registration): #145,108
Discord: Bobbles#3468
Mystia
osu! Username: Mystia
Rank (as of registration): 98
Discord: Ruff#5185
osu! Username: Solernoon
Rank (as of registration): #9177
Discord: Solernoon#6414
KingOKarma
osu! Username:trevresher
Rank (as of registration): 576
Discord: karma#0069
thaiboy digital
osu! Username: tblbrad
Rank (as of registration): #187,460
Discord: tblbrad#4225
fieryrage
osu! Username: fieryrage
Rank (as of registration): 13
Discord: Fiery#5977
Monk Gyatso
osu! Username: Monk Gyatso
Rank (as of registration): 256
Discord: MonkGyatso#6 926
Katsumi
osu! Username: Katsumi
Rank (as of registration): 13,925
Discord: Katsumi#4903
Chhade
osu! Username:Chhade
Rank (as of registration): 66970
Discord: Chh#4504
NHarmonia
osu! Username:RivenXLukario
Rank (as of registration): 705
Discord: RivenXLukario#0458
gaming
osu! Username: bart6003
Rank (as of registration): 6318
Discord: bart#6003
Xilent
osu! Username: Xilent
Rank (as of registration): 7275
Discord: will#9999
dima dns
osu! Username: z0mbir
Rank (as of registration): 1378
Discord: z0mbir#2871
[244]ash
osu! Username: iTzAshraf
Rank (as of registration): 5680
Discord: Ash#3390
sica2
osu! Username: sica2
Rank (as of registration): #37,124
Discord: sica2#2138
Okupsa
osu! Username: Apsuko
Rank (as of registration):#42,279
Discord: Apsuko#2759
seegii
osu! Username:seegii
Rank (as of registration):#859
Discord: Seegii#4821
DarkYIPT
osu! Username:Rhozard
Rank (as of registration):12,445
Discord: ℝ𝕙𝕠𝕫𝕒𝕣𝕕#8000
otkloneniye
osu! Username: lavrikivan
Rank (as of registration): 85416
Discord: Otkloneniye#7891
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these. Also maybe I won`t be able to play because of fucking UTC+6
xDarxen
osu! Username: xDarxen
Rank (as of registration): #1498
Discord: xDarxen#5573
GAVlN
osu! Username: Gavin Wood
Rank (as of registration): #68,516
Discord: Gavin#9849
-karma-
Karma#7080
Mashed
osu! Username: Mashed
Rank (as of registration): 19373
Discord: Mashed#4124
Freezyy
osu! Username: Freezyy
Rank (as of registration): 7396
Discord: Freezyy#0717

Retardus
osu! Username: Retardus
Rank (as of registration):25390
Discord: Retardus#7233
Mindus
osu! Username: David_Mozi
Rank (as of registration): #79.980
Discord: Mindus#4606

enzostocchi
osu! Username:enzostocchi
Rank (as of registration): 143575
Discord: Enzo_ht#0922
YoshiChen
osu! Username: Yoshi Chen
Rank(as of registration):#76,956
Discord: YoshiChen#5183
matyk0
osu! Username: matyk0
Rank (as of registration): 13894
Discord: matyk0 [virág]#7487
ruyu
osu! Username: ruyunata
Rank (as of registration): 2485
Discord: ruyunata#3158
didi
osu! Username: didi
Rank (as of registration): 18016
Discord: didi#1902
Arneshie
osu! Username: arneshie
Rank (as of registration): 4321
Discord: Arneshie#2102
hedayo
osu! Username:Hedayo
Rank (as of registration): 9975
Discord: Hedayo#5124
Goldknightx
osu! Username: Golknightx
Rank (as of registration): 1387
Discord: Golknightx#4890
NickZB
osu! Username: NickZB
Rank (as of registration): 29,001
Discord: Nick___#1053
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama

Mashed wrote:

osu! Username: Mashed
Rank (as of registration): 19373
Discord: Mashed#4124

matyk0 wrote:

osu! Username: matyk0
Rank (as of registration): 13894
Discord: matyk0 [virág]#7487

Please join the Discord Server!
EIVO
osu! Username:EIVO
Rank (as of registration):4736
Discord: EIVO#5342
show more