forum

Converted beatmaps in 4K mod

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tlf007
I have downloaded some recently ranked STD maps, and their converted mania map are 5~7K. When I add 4K mod on them, they are 0 star map. Older converted map doesn't have this feature.So, is this feature apply for all new converted maps?
just like this.

Full Tablet wrote:

This just seems to be a bug introduced with the recent background difficulty calculation changes.

Is this bug reported already?
Or I should post a issue in help forum?
abraker
wait what?
Full Tablet
It takes some time for the client to calculate the star rating of maps. For the 4K mod in particular, the game only starts calculating after you enable the mod in the song selection screen.
Topic Starter
tlf007

Full Tablet wrote:

It takes some time for the client to calculate the star rating of maps. For the 4K mod in particular, the game only starts calculating after you enable the mod in the song selection screen.

I've played it several times, but still got a 0 star rating.
[FennecFox]
I don't know from what reason, but you can fix it by reinstall osu! (backup Songs/Skins first)
abraker
[Wiola]XeneKo

tlf007 wrote:

I have downloaded some recently ranked STD maps, and their converted mania map are 5~7K. When I add 4K mod on them, they are 0 star map. Older converted map doesn't have this feature.So, is this feature apply for all new converted maps?
just like this.

True, reinstall won't help here, There is no stars because the level is TOO easy or TOO hard for you, if you watch better, im high rank in osu!mania and all easy,normal,hard levels in my case have no stars NEVER
Full Tablet
This just seems to be a bug introduced with the recent background difficulty calculation changes.
Topic Starter
tlf007
abraker
Pretend it's peppy hammering you, not me