Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
justanewbie1
New Update is UP!!!!

Here are the changes for r20190210.r01_stable
Click Here!
  1. r20190210 - Stable version for Public

1. Ultra Mini Edition is no longer available!
    2. Design changes
      1. "Fix osu!cookie darker circle has higher depth than osu!cookie's ring"
      2. "Removes some unused grainy effect on skin"
      3. "Removes dim background on mode-###-med sprites and shrink their size"
      4. "Using orange color cursor by default. You can change cursor color by using the Patcher"
      5. "Taiko mode design improvement"
    3. Patcher changes
      1. "Change specification version for skin.ini from 'latest' -> '2.5'"
      2. "Fix patcher being generate @2x sprites on SD"
      3. "Rename folder Customizer -> Patcher"
      4. "Optimization process on mode-###-small and selection-mode sprite to make load time faster"
      5. "Removes unnecessary SliderStyle line in skin.ini file"
      6. "Make slider border color changer functional"
        • You can change slider border color by now! :>
      7. "Add options to change cursor color and Hitcircle model"
        • There are 3 models you can pick:
        1. waving hitcircle [default]
        2. new-style dashed hitcircle
        3. new-style simplified hitcircle [recommended for mainstream gameplay styles!]
andry jose
nice OwO
Bane on osu
Quite a creative skin I like it
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

andry jose wrote:

nice OwO

Thank you OwO)

Bane on osu wrote:

Quite a creative skin I like it

atturbo555
So I really like this skin. w/ a nicely colorful flat design and amazing animation stuff. owo

So I don't download this skin when frist release. Because I'm scared my osu is gonna crashed by your amazing colorful flat stuff. lol xD

But latest release are really good optimize. without any problem. Nice work. uwu)b
maszyna972
This skin looks very nice but it's unplayable
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

atturbo555 wrote:

So I really like this skin. w/ a nicely colorful flat design and amazing animation stuff. owo

So I don't download this skin when frist release. Because I'm scared my osu is gonna crashed by your amazing colorful flat stuff. lol xD

But latest release are really good optimize. without any problem. Nice work. uwu)b

i apparently afraid if my skin couldn't work at all. it also crashes osu! for me so often.

fortunately, some of others sent me those issues and I investigated what are actually going on and help me a lot to improvise this skin, then post fixes in another release and it's more stable for now.

Anyway, Thanks for everyone who had support me to making this skin and make it possible ^^)/

Your skin looks great btw

maszyna972 wrote:

This skin looks very nice but it's unplayable

Unfortunately, this skin isn't comfortable enough for some players because it only focused for it's appearance only at this state.

Hope, i can make some focused gameplay skin one day :3
EasyModo
Really great job, for me it looks like a new skin from developers. I've tried all modes and I really enjoyed it, although I only play std and maybe other modes aren't that good in the game, but I really liked std and the other modes didn't give me any bad feelings when playing. When I see such works, I understand that I dont try hard enough when creating skins.
Also.....
MaryLinJackson
The Best Skin Ever, Awesome.
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

EasyModo wrote:

Really great job, for me it looks like a new skin from developers. I've tried all modes and I really enjoyed it, although I only play std and maybe other modes aren't that good in the game, but I really liked std and the other modes didn't give me any bad feelings when playing. When I see such works, I understand that I dont try hard enough when creating skins.
Also.....

Glad to hear that ^^)
to be honest, this is actually my first original skin and also my second skin that i made.
i really fluenced by material and fluent design because its simplicity and modern look.

at the first release, a lot of problems occured. from sprites load issue to osu crashes when starting with this skin but finally, they're fixed with latest version of this skin.

i'm not a clever one to making skin. but i'm trying to make my skin look better by doing some checks and re-evaluate them.

also, thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it :D
you got it 👌

MaryLinJackson wrote:

The Best Skin Ever, Awesome.

I don't think so but thanks! ^^

there are many great skin out there :3
ctron
this looks amazing and is now my "current" skin but will still take some time to adapt to the gameplay
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

ctron wrote:

this looks amazing and is now my "current" skin but will still take some time to adapt to the gameplay

oh, again. Make sure to do customisation using Patcher script for better gameplay experience
WeslyTheAutist
I think the skin is amazing but is there anyway to get rid of the explosions when playing mania.
robot4qbu
dude we are living in 2019 not 3019
CM Legacy
I'm going to try your skin more often, I love it <3
A1O
this skin is amazing
GirI
beautiful skin
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

WeslyTheAutist wrote:

I think the skin is amazing but is there anyway to get rid of the explosions when playing mania.

I realized that the hit lighting on mania is too way out
Also, its explosions are same as the size of Jupiter and I agree with it XD

robot4qbu wrote:

dude we are living in 2019 not 3019

uhh.... ._.)

ChronosRark1st wrote:

I'm going to try your skin more often, I love it <3

I'm really appreciating it ^^)
Thank you for using my skin

A1O wrote:

this skin is amazing

Thank you so much :D

Giri wrote:

beautiful skin

I don't think so but, thank you! ^^
mdev
Beautiful skin! :D
Noiseless
For me the patcher when ever I try to update something it cant find the "CORE_RL_MagickCore_.dll"
It says to try installing it again but I get the same error.(HD/@2x.osk was the one I downloaded)
Besides that it is one best presented skins I have seen. Also is there a version that doesn't cover my rank.Thanks
Edit it only happened when changing cursor color
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

Asvesniis wrote:

For me the patcher when ever I try to update something it cant find the "CORE_RL_MagickCore_.dll"
It says to try installing it again but I get the same error.(HD/@2x.osk was the one I downloaded)
Besides that it is one best presented skins I have seen. Also is there a version that doesn't cover my rank.Thanks
Edit it only happened when changing cursor color

that's weird if i remember the libraries also included in one directory.Have you tried to reset all %path% variable into default? .-.)

*added to issue list
Antori
it's very hard playing mania on this skin, there's too many animations and details and the colors are so bright
El1ctricity
are you fucking kidding? This is the best skin ive ever seen
SuperZecton
Phenomenal skin, especially the interface, the gameplay definitely has issues though. I love the stars and all that vibrant details you gave on the game menu. it's amazing. On the bottom right side, the rank is being covered up, is this on purpose? For mania i highly suggest you tone down the hit impacts, it is super big and makes it hard to read. Other than that, when the hit circles are stacked, it's impossible to tell how many there are, but i'm sure you knew that already. So yeah, great job
Repsanims
I tried to run the Patcher.bat and made some adjustment to the skin, but multiple dlls was not found errors popped out.
Here's the complete error list
The code execution cannot proceed because

CORE_RL_MagickWand_.dll
CORE_RL_bzlib_.dll
CORE_RL_lcms_.dll
CORE_RL_libxml_.dll
was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

For a workaround,
  1. Go to the official ImageMagick website and download the ImageMagick-portable.
  2. Then open the archive and extract magick.exe to the "Patcher\src" path, overwrite it.
  3. Delete the existing CORE_RL_MagickCore_.dll.
And it worked out fine for me.

Please fix this. Awesome skin btw~ ❤
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

Repsanims wrote:

I tried to run the Patcher.bat and made some adjustment to the skin, but multiple dlls was not found errors popped out.
Here's the complete error list
The code execution cannot proceed because

CORE_RL_MagickWand_.dll
CORE_RL_bzlib_.dll
CORE_RL_lcms_.dll
CORE_RL_libxml_.dll
was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

For a workaround,
  1. Go to the official ImageMagick website and download the ImageMagick-portable.
  2. Then open the archive and extract magick.exe to the "Patcher\src" path, overwrite it.
  3. Delete the existing CORE_RL_MagickCore_.dll.
And it worked out fine for me.

Please fix this. Awesome skin btw~ ❤

this is the way for temporary fix. for now at least.

However, I'd recommended to download the non-portable/shared version of this program. But, this is the easiest way for others to fix those problems and they worked out!

Anyway, Thank you for your suggestion! :3
Repsanims

justanewbie1 wrote:

You're welcome my dear~
No homo tho
Also that country flag shakes me
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

Repsanims wrote:

justanewbie1 wrote:

You're welcome my dear~
No homo tho
Also that country flag shakes me

oh my >w<)
ya, entahlah... :3 [yeah, who knows.. :3]
MyAngelMegu
Really awesome skin. But I am facing problem with sliders. The slider head and end circle is messed and out of slider.
Here's some skin to explain the condition I am getting -
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12828824
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12828822

And before anyone asks.. Yes, It's Fallback client. I can't play on Latest so on Fallback. Is there no way around to make it work here?
Thanks!
Wello6143
When your parent want you to be a designer but you are an osu! player
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

tasnim_tamim wrote:

Really awesome skin. But I am facing problem with sliders. The slider head and end circle is messed and out of slider.
Here's some skin to explain the condition I am getting -
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/12828824

And before anyone asks.. Yes, It's Fallback client. I can't play on Latest so on Fallback. Is there no way around to make it work here?
Thanks!

Thanks for your question :D
1. This skin wasn't supposed to be on Fallback client :'(
2. I don't have any plan to make backward compatibility for fallback. (because my pc died) :')

Anyway, thanks for your feedback. I'm really glad to hear that ^^

Wello6143 wrote:

When your parent want you to be a designer but you are an osu! player

that was i dreamed about.
I hope i can be a good designer one day. ._.)
Lumyh
skin looks nice, i'm dowloading it atm so yea looks great
Adnit
Really nice skin but will be even better with 21:9 support :)
Integer
Some things I noticed:
- the accuracy tooltip doesn't show when the cursor hovers on the performance graph in the ranking screen; and
- the little tooltip showing the beatmap info like CS AR OD HP stars doesn't show when hovering on the beatmap (this is in a multi lobby)

Any idea what happened?
Btw really nice skin, really liked it (apart form the hitsound which was a bit quiet for my liking)
LegendaryMarc
It's a really cool mod. I was amazed at how you made this. It almost feels like Osu! Lazer. The gameplay can turn off other people but I modified the skin by making it look like this.

Basically, I changed the hitcircle with other skins like "Aesthetic". I also change the hitsounds because it kinda sounds weak. I can modify this again so that it will look much better for gameplay. I just need to look for the file that I need to remove or change.
Kasen_Enjoyer
The best in visual skin if I have to say. Yes it's quite distracting for gameplay.
HalfW
One of the most beautiful skins I've ever seen. Highly recommend if you are livestreaming a tournament.
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

Clubby wrote:

skin looks nice, i'm dowloading it atm so yea looks great

Thanks! I hope you're enjoying it! ^^)

nitek1109 wrote:

Really nice skin but will be even better with 21:9 support :)

Not at this momemnt, But i'll be back to make that one :3
Also, thank you so much! :3

Rivaroxabam wrote:

Some things I noticed:
- the accuracy tooltip doesn't show when the cursor hovers on the performance graph in the ranking screen; and
- the little tooltip showing the beatmap info like CS AR OD HP stars doesn't show when hovering on the beatmap (this is in a multi lobby)

Any idea what happened?
Btw really nice skin, really liked it (apart form the hitsound which was a bit quiet for my liking)

I think these are client-side issues ._.

LegendaryMarc wrote:

It's a really cool mod. I was amazed at how you made this. It almost feels like Osu! Lazer. The gameplay can turn off other people but I modified the skin by making it look like this.

Basically, I changed the hitcircle with other skins like "Aesthetic". I also change the hitsounds because it kinda sounds weak. I can modify this again so that it will look much better for gameplay. I just need to look for the file that I need to remove or change.

It looks nice!
Anyway, that version of hitcircle actually included inside the patcher. .-.)\

Joko_P wrote:

The best in visual skin if I have to say. Yes it's quite distracting for gameplay.

Not really :3, but this thing is so distracting for gameplay-side ._.
Oh yeah, then. thanks! :3

HalfW wrote:

One of the most beautiful skins I've ever seen. Highly recommend if you are livestreaming a tournament.

I can't say if it's good but, Thanks! :3
NightSlayer12
This skin is just beautiful the interfaces are really neat <3.one question,is there are some addons or something like that to make mania use bar instead of circles ?
Topic Starter
justanewbie1

NightSlayer12 wrote:

This skin is just beautiful the interfaces are really neat <3.one question,is there are some addons or something like that to make mania use bar instead of circles ?

Unfortunately, i don't have such a plan to make the bar note tweaks for mania.
Sorry :'<

Btw, thank you! :3
show more