forum

back from a hi to my atus

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dialect
i'm back from a hiatus. i'm gonna be inactive from osu for a time for personal reasons. i'm going back to playing gd because of a private server. i'm wondering about how the community has been since i've been gone. i'm not gonna be here in osu for much. it's not that osu is boring or anything, it's just that i've moved on, i'm slowly growing on instagram, i made new friends, and i'm in a different community now.

sayonara.
Achromalia
Oh hi, Atus.

Heh. Well anyways, heya. It's been a while.

It's nice to see things moving on well for ya, though!

Nothing taken in offense, though it's somewhat sad to see ya moving away. You don't really have to play osu! to stick around the osu! forums, if it's primarily just the game you're falling away from. Though, it's always your own choice, of course. If you've good friends where you're at, feel free to stick with them.

Nice seeing you around again for now though.
Topic Starter
Dialect

Achromalia wrote:

Oh hi, Atus.

Heh. Well anyways, heya. It's been a while.

It's nice to see things moving on well for ya, though!

Nothing taken in offense, though it's somewhat sad to see ya moving away. You don't really have to play osu! to stick around the osu! forums, if it's primarily just the game you're falling away from. Though, it's always your own choice, of course. If you've good friends where you're at, feel free to stick with them.

Nice seeing you around again for now though.

i'm also gonna be moving away from the forums. the gdps community is a nice community imo, and i'm currently making an extreme demon (basically a 8* in osu terms) using this awesome song. I'm naming it Blacksun to anger the fandom

and what is an atus? i just made some joke about my anus atus
Achromalia
Ah, I see.

Well, good luck, I suppose!
Topic Starter
Dialect

Achromalia wrote:

Ah, I see.

Well, good luck, I suppose!

thank you friend
Westonini
I'll never forget you, fellow partner in the Official Union of Drinks. As well as TeeArctic1, wherever the hell that dude is.
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

I'll never forget you, fellow partner in the Official Union of Drinks. As well as TeeArctic1, wherever the hell that dude is.
Yeah, where's TeeArctic gone to?

He and Penguin would make great debate partners.
Westonini
Maybe he's improving his craft involving alcoholic beverages.
abraker
hmmmmmmmm
Topic Starter
Dialect

Westonini wrote:

Maybe he's improving his craft involving alcoholic beverages.

nope

abraker wrote:

hmmmmmmmm

cliffhangers
Achromalia

MinNin wrote:

cliffhangers
"I'm sorry ma'am, but... Cliff... " *camera pans between characters in dramatic shots*

*commercial*
Westonini
pentaqola

Achromalia wrote:

MinNin wrote:

cliffhangers

"I'm sorry ma'am, but... Cliff... " *camera pans between characters in dramatic shots*

*commercial*

Every KMJS episode involving anything very interesting

Edit: Cue the commercials!!
Vuelo Eluko
who are you
Aiseca
U
Westonini
I'm you, except I'm not.
TeeArctic1

Achromalia wrote:

Westonini wrote:

Yeah, where's TeeArctic gone to?

He and Penguin would make great debate partners.

Heh, funny you should mention that.
Sad to see you leave though Min, you were a blast