Thread Necromancy

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sosteneshion
Imagine sleeping
Achromalia
that didn't work out too well.

though frustrating, i'm still looking for any 40-minute openings.
Sosteneshion
11:10
Husa
s
Westonini
gn
Tad Fibonacci
gn v2
Husa
gm
pentaqola
Hej
Tad Fibonacci
Hej hej Monika
levesterz
Onik
Penguin
GOOD MORNING ALL. TIME FOR SCHOOL!
Sosteneshion
Oh nej
Achromalia
tired.

school is going to suck.
johnmedina999
Man, I almost missed my bus this morning.
Achromalia
going to take what i can.
Penguin

johnmedina999 wrote:

Man, I almost missed my bus this morning.

Benefits of owning a car.

Downsides of owning a car: I have to drive 45 mins to school and that's a lot of gas money. Maintenance costs of car.

Edit: my professor never showed up and I'm just sitting in class doing homework for other classes lmao. I got a new phone btw.
Tad Fibonacci

Penguin wrote:

Downsides of owning a car: I have to drive 45 mins to school and that's a lot of gas money. Maintenance costs of car.

Edit: my professor never showed up and I'm just sitting in class doing homework for other classes lmao. I got a new phone btw.
Or you can own a motorcycle. It uses less gas than a car would or at least some of them does.
Nice of you to get a new phone btw, now you can be more frequent in the forums.
Penguin

tad01123 wrote:

Penguin wrote:

Or you can own a motorcycle. It uses less gas than a car would or at least some of them does.
Nice of you to get a new phone btw, now you can be more frequent in the forums.

Motorcycles are fairly dangerous where I live. I live in a mountainous region and I have to make a 4500ft elevation change on windy curvy roads to get to my school, on top of driving on the highway for another 30 minutes. They are a cheap alternative to cars and I did consider buying one at one point, but it's way too dangerous. I actually witnessed a motorist crash into the side of the mountain at ~45mph as I was going down to the city. He was going too fast and lost control. Somehow, he survived with little to no injuries.
Westonini
D
Sosteneshion
e
Tad Fibonacci
Ok, that does sounds dangerous. I'm glad that guy you mentioned wasn't severely injured.
But living on a mountain does sounds interesting, is it hard to breathe the higher you go up?

Edit: got ninja'd as I was writing this. Feelsbadman
Husa

tad01123 wrote:

Ok, that does sounds dangerous. I'm glad that guy you mentioned wasn't severely injured.
But living on a mountain does sounds interesting, is it hard to breathe the higher you go up?

L
Penguin

tad01123 wrote:

Yeah, the higher the elevation, the thinner the breathable air. I've lived around 4500-6000ft since I moved here when I was a 4yo. I was actually born with asthma, and living in an area with thin air which is harder to breathe actually strengthened my lungs to the point where I've completely grown out of it.

It's beautiful here too. We've gotten a few feet of snow so far this year.

Edit: ironic that Husa ninjad me as I wrote that lmao. I don't care about the points anymore so oh well.
Tad Fibonacci
Huh, so going up to mountains to train like in Kung Fu films does makes sense. Seriously though, I'm glad you've grown out of it, it sounds painful.
Westonini
Penguin

tad01123 wrote:

Huh, so going up to mountains to train like in Kung Fu films does makes sense. Seriously though, I'm glad you've grown out of it, it sounds painful.

Eh, it wasn't severe asthma. I didn't have to carry an inhaler at all times. I was just short of breath whenever doing physical activities, so it wasn't that bad. That's partially why I was able to grow out of it. Severe asthma would be less affected by elevation changes.
Westonini
. .
Penguin

Westonini wrote:

. .

There's someone in my precalc class named Weston.
Achromalia
back from school.

so i've been working on a comic lately.

i'm not sure how i'll manage to post it, but if i can find a way, i'll try.

i've never really liked phones, but not having the laptop is giving me some quality time with it to learn how the phone works. and I need to do my best to take care of it, with the laptop's fate in mind as a precaution.

so yeah! look forward to me posting comic pages here or wherever else i can post 'em. i'm excited to show them, and i've got two pages done already.

each page has taken about 3 to 4 days on average to finish so it'll be pretty slow, but eh. i enjoy it -w-

it gives me something to do so i don't have to focus on how i've done little else of importance.
Cynplytholowazy
I
johnmedina999
Nice, Achro! It's really cool that you're drawing. Can't wait to see how it turned out.
levesterz
I cant osu anymore rip
Westonini

Penguin wrote:

I've only ever met a Weston online. They actually started talking to me initially because my name even back then was Westonini. Besides that I've only seen people have it as their last name, which is apparently more common than having it as a first name. I'm not sure how other people see the name, but since I've had that as my first name all my life it just seems really weird to me for it to be a last name.
Penguin
Finally home from school.

johnmedina999 wrote:

Nice, Achro! It's really cool that you're drawing. Can't wait to see how it turned out.
I agree!

Westonini wrote:

Penguin wrote:

I've only ever met a Weston online. They actually started talking to me initially because my name even back then was Westonini. Besides that I've only seen people have it as their last name, which is apparently more common than having it as a first name. I'm not sure how other people see the name, but since I've had that as my first name all my life it just seems really weird to me for it to be a last name.
I've only ever seen it as a last name til you and the guy in my class. It's a really cool name imo
Husa

Penguin wrote:

tad01123 wrote:

Yeah, the higher the elevation, the thinner the breathable air. I've lived around 4500-6000ft since I moved here when I was a 4yo. I was actually born with asthma, and living in an area with thin air which is harder to breathe actually strengthened my lungs to the point where I've completely grown out of it.

It's beautiful here too. We've gotten a few feet of snow so far this year.

Edit: ironic that Husa ninjad me as I wrote that lmao. I don't care about the points anymore so oh well.
L
Achromalia

Westonini wrote:

Penguin wrote:

Interesting.

I've met someone with my exact last name, but with a "-Vigil" added to theirs.

I don't know them and have never talked to them, but we both have somewhat similar names. The first and last initials are the same. Both of our names are of Hispanic roots and are ideally pronounced in Spanish. So that's interesting.

Oh and I almost posted, but I would've gotten ninja'd by Penguin. Nice.

Egh. No big deal. Let's try again.

Husa posted too. Another delay.

Here's for a small selection of points.
Penguin
I gotchu achro, i wont let nobody get these juicy points
johnmedina999
I had the same last name as this girl in Middle School. She was pretty cute too. We didn't talk to each other tho, and I haven't seen her since culmination.

On a side note, when I was looking up my marathon results last year, there were only 3 other people with my last name.
Penguin

johnmedina999 wrote:

I had the same last name as this girl in Middle School. She was pretty cute too. We didn't talk to each other tho, and I haven't seen her since culmination.

On a side note, when I was looking up my marathon results last year, there were only 3 other people with my last name.
I have never met anybody with my last name. The only people that I've seen with my last name are famous mexican soccer players. I'm looking at the list of famous people with my last name and it's 90% soccer players lmao
Achromalia
once more.
show more