nikola 0020

WELCOME

This is a minimalist skin focused purely on gameplay enhancement

This skin includes ALL game modes

1.0 - 25.2.2019

more assets in the skin folder

If you have any feedback suggestions please feel free to post

Lyawi
Besides your video, it would be good to include some screenshots of gameplay, interface, etc. (for the lazy people). Good skin tho!
Kiristol
how you put the numbers to the cicles? and the lines?
Topic Starter
nikola 0020

Kiristol wrote:

how you put the numbers to the cicles? and the lines?

You need to go to the number folder in the skin and drag the files there into the actual skin folder then click replace
m1k6y
where do i download?
MisakiTobisawa-
pictures of the headings are basically impossible to read on the new site because they're completely white, they might want to change those
click the last box and the links to download a .osk or .rar should appear
Shiyzo
i love this skin so much thank u!!
SaintBaal
I actually downloaded it and loved, but there is a very little alignment issue between the circles and the path in the long notes. If you fix it, I'd say this skins is 100% and the best.
uykuluotaku
how do i put follow trails to skin?
dimas podpivas
the baet skin ever
T_otts
thats good bro, nice work! 7w7
luckysage
Exactly what I was looking for. Well made!
KapiYT_uwu
owo
gg_lal
lol
ssWes1245
hehehe niceeeee
Mio Naganohara

My personal review on this skin:

I love it! I like how every mode was designed even though it was plain and simple, I thought it was cute in my opinion.

osu!catch:
simple line for the catcher and for the fruit; it just gives off VOEZ vibes (only for the fruit of course, not the catchers).
7.84/10

osu!mania:
If you want to try flat notes, this is a good recommendation! It mostly depends on your keybinds and what your mostly comfortable with, I use the keybinds Z X . /, feel free to use them (the keybinds ZX./ are only for 4k in my personal choice).
8.35/10

osu!taiko:
Like of course, simple and plain but ("sadly" if you want to use the word in the middle of this part) both of the sides when you press on one of the left keys ( like AS, DF [DF is my 2 main keys on the left side] ), it directs on the right side, like I mean the file parts, not the gameplay-gameplay if I possibly made it confusing for anyone reading my review.
7.81/10

osu!:
It's good. If you like white, plain cursors then go for the hit! I felt like it was mostly made for easy, soft, or mostly cute-like maps due to how soft-but-plain-and-basic it felt towards me. Try not to confuse the cursor with the slider ball because their kinda the same color but the slider ball is a bit invisible so yeah.
9.38/10

Enjoy the first-ever review I have ever given to a skin! I hope this helps for every/anyone who looks in the comments possibly interested in downloading this skin! (The skin also mostly includes black or white.)