Tad Fibonacci
Welp, guess I'll take this then.
johnmedina999
Cool
Tad Fibonacci
Cool beans
Achromalia
fucking hell. that's been inconvenient.

alright, i've finally got a starting point.
Tad Fibonacci
Points baby
Achromalia
this is a very painful game.

painful and cruel.

i don't like this.
Tad Fibonacci
Going to bed soon so might as well take this.
Westonini
sorry achro, just woketh
Achromalia
*distant skeleton screeching*
Husa
.com
johnmedina999
I have the house to myself today. Wish I could say I'm doing somethin' special, but I'm probably just gonna finish up my homework and play video games, as usual. I don't mind.
Achromalia
ineedtoget.points
pentaqola
pentaqola used TACKLE!
Cynplytholowazy
Can I just no u you
pentaqola
pentaqola used REFLECT!
Cynplytholowazy
Stop

Pokemons are gay
Penguin

johnmedina999 wrote:

I have the house to myself today. Wish I could say I'm doing somethin' special, but I'm probably just gonna finish up my homework and play video games, as usual. I don't mind.
masturb... video games are fun.
Westonini
HMMMM
pentaqola
meat
Penguin

Westonini wrote:

HMMMM
i ATE food today
pentaqola

Penguin wrote:

Westonini wrote:

HMMMM
i ATE food today
Looks like you ate MEAT.
Achromalia

pentaqola wrote:

pentaqola used TACKLE!
what the fcuk-- get off!

Help!

He jumped my bones!!

there's the joke. i'm not even sure it's funny anymore, it's lost it's contextual charm. i'm going to die for a second, seeya. i'm taking this tiny, shitty batch of points, so i don't get fucked over

edit: i've nearly been ninja'd about 4 5 6 times in a row now, holy fucking shit. good job, guys. if only patience could pay off. i can't afford patience anymore. kill me.
levesterz
Achromalia
I have to keep going. Or at least, I have to keep trying.

I can't let one shitty setback fuck it all over like this.

I took a minute to breathe. I should be fine. I'm okay.

For now, I'm hoping to hell I don't get ninja'd by one of you damned fools. you mad lads.
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

For now, I'm hoping to hell I don't get ninja'd by one of you damned fools. you mad lads.
I was JUST about to post predicting that I'd ninja too, but I decided not to. That would have been very unfortunate for you if I did lmao
Achromalia

Penguin wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

I was JUST about to post predicting that I'd ninja too, but I decided not to. That would have been very unfortunate for you if I did lmao
Holy shit, that's, wow. Fuck.

Thank you. It's appreciated.

I wound up much more angry than I think I've ever been in the last... well, I dunno how long. I'm just not normally this angry. It's a result of the entirety of this February. Compounding stress, and shit.

Started with the laptop, the muddy pants and shoes, the guilt of fucking up my laptop, various little mistakes and accidents i somehow keep making because i'm a fucking stupid idiot that can't live without somehow fucking my dad or aunt over, or without giving them a reason to complain about my existence.

There's a good deal more that's pre-existing, among other things. There's a lot of issues that come up now that the laptop's done for. Unfinished favors for friends, even the free picture commission I was in the middle of doing for ya.

So yeah. I'm stressed. I come here to talk, and relax, and generally not be angry.

For now, I'll have to get those points back. I have to keep going.

Determination.
Penguin
toby fox

edit: I'd normally reply with a well thought out response to the stuff you and other people say, but I've been so busy and stressed recently that I'm resorting to short little shitposts of single words and such. Hell, I haven't even posted in OT for a few days now. I usually enjoy having intelligent conversations with people in OT and FG, but I've just been so tired mentally that I can't find the motivation to do so. I'll come around eventually, I just hope that nobody thinks I'm ignoring them. I really do love this community.
Achromalia
Ah, that's alright.

I can understand. Shit sucks.

Hope things will go well. Know that I'm rooting for you.

And now it's time for tad.

Anyone else can join.

We'll see, I guess.
Sosteneshion
apple
Westonini
absolutely bananas
MisakiTobisawa-
imagine having 1000 points
johnmedina999
Nighty night.
Sosteneshion
Imagine sleeping
Achromalia
that didn't work out too well.

though frustrating, i'm still looking for any 40-minute openings.
Sosteneshion
11:10
show more