forum

Alvieee skin (WIP)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alvieee
This STD skin is meant to be simple but also nice looking and to improve your reading a little (not FL and EZ friendly because no followpoints nor circle numbers). You can also enable "ignore all beatmap skins" to have only white circles/approach circles for better reading or disable it to have fancier colors :)

LINK: https://puu.sh/CQB4Z/5bb8d3cd3b.osk

- simple and white circles/approach circles for better contrast with black background
- red-white cursor because red color has the best visibility for human eye, also to contrast with the circles. white middle to contrast with black background
- clearly hear-able hitsounds to hear better when you click - that should improve your accuracy
- no numbers because they are just distracting
- no follow points ˄

Try the skin and let me know what you think about it though it's still WIP kinda.

Last Update: 17:43 (UTC+1) 23.02.2019

Matt2e2

Alvieee wrote:

- 99,9% made by myself

Please note that using elements from other skins is not allowed on the forums. If you have any of those in your skin please remove them.
Topic Starter
Alvieee

Matt2e2 wrote:

Alvieee wrote:

- 99,9% made by myself

Please note that using elements from other skins is not allowed on the forums. If you have any of those in your skin please remove them.

even score numbers? that's just a text tho. ok then i'll just remove them and i'll make new ones...