OzzyOzrock
The fact that I'm so competitive.

LunaticMara wrote:

NO
I-IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU ANYWAYS
Cirno1-2-[9]
[Redacted]
TKiller
The low probability of hearing good songs I haven't heard yet and the fact that Guild Wars 2 is not out yet.

And I also have to hit 13 333 333 337 score too.
ziin
ffr sucks now and I'm bored with my other games.
Rantai
I still play because I enjoy improving myself on progressively harder songs.

The forums and community are amusing to watch/read too :D
Shohei Ohtani
I map, not play.
Hijiri Tezuka
Because no other game makes me run around the screen with a plate on my head
-N-
I keep playing osu for the intense feeling you get when you play a really fast song or use doubletime and you feel like a boss when you pass that really hard song you've been practicing for ages :)
peppercatastrop
Because I haven't FCed this with +hard rock +hidden +flashlight
dNextGen
because i want to
Shellghost
Because dNextGen wants me to.
Firo Prochainezo
Because of you.

IppE
No idea really. Then again I don't really need a reason to play osu!
Lizzehb
To kill time.
Cyclohexane
Because I can talk to people.

Prevents me from going insane.

Nah I'm just f*cking around, all I do is map stuff that doesn't get ranked
Vish024
Nice, close knit community (yeah...generally nice). Love le musique and true it's a great way to kill time.
Topic Starter
yuyukoxsaigyouji
hehe i see so everyone has different reasons, it was really fun to see all the responses i guess it whole it made me want to play alot more and get alot better.

1st i'll have to master all the mods though....
Cristian
i-i dunno D:!!
i still here... .... ...
is the unic game of music real good?
/me Fuck with Kurisuchianu D:!!
Bestelle
Larto
Nekoroll
ztrouts, shota rokos, and dNextgen's underwater internet.

I kid. :3 It's mostly the constantly updated list of beatmaps and the desire to get better and feel that sense of accomplishment.
Faust

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Because of you.

Azure_Kite
It's not that I really play anymore; I just hang around to map, speak with the general community, and throw money at peppy.
jjrocks
Around 75% community and 25% actual game.
iMuffin
wait......there's a game to go with this website?!?!?!?!?! What is this, I don't even.....
Rena-chan
Let's see, there's this, certain people in the community (Azure in particular), and the possibility of finding all sorts of new music to listen to.
...And how rhythm games in general seem to be the only games I really care to play for more than just a few hours, I guess.
PrivRyan
it's fun :) community on here's awesome. other than the fact that i usually find out about all kinds of new music, talkin to ppl and just chillin with a bunch of anonymous's is actually pretty entertaining.
Rikers

Priestess In Yellow wrote:

...And how rhythm games in general seem to be the only games I really care to play for more than just a few hours, I guess.
Ain't that the truth.
Kurosanyan
Because I'll stop when I'll be good at osu, or at least at mapping.
(Yeah, I'll never stop)
Arusha Shuna
a shitload of maps that have yet to be ranked
RandomJibberish
Finishing by bazillion WIP maps

and the community's nice
Sushi
This is the only place I can legally kill people.
arien666
ploy

Just like Taiko :3
Also, there's good thing about making beatmaps by him(her)self :3

So, that's why X3
Azure_Kite

Let's see, there's this, certain people in the community (Azure in particular), and the possibility of finding all sorts of new music to listen to.
I totally agree. I mean, I couldn't stay here without you, Dear <3
AzureDraco_old
Music...or the music genre Id say (if i remember right I started playing because I was watching K-on back then and one friend showed this map: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/11320. Other then that I suppose its the "easy to start playing". You might just accidently double click the game and you can start playing pretty fast, also the game isnt hard to play, rather hard to master (or never to be mastered...)
Rena-chan

Azure_Kyte wrote:

I totally agree. I mean, I couldn't stay here without you, Dear <3
~<3
xFreezingx
I like rhythm games so yeah, even if i play sometimes its good to see new maps and songs to play ^^
ouranhshc
mapping
Teras
It's a great time waster if you ask me. Also there are a lot of nice people here, always nice to have a chat.
Anonymity_old
(anime) music

and good for killing old mice
Wojjan
the community is awesome
show more