forum

Confession thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
This is a confession thread.
You can confess about anything you want here.

It can be something you did that you thought was wrong, things that you did that are cringey/embarrassing, things that you regret etc.

I'll start.
I used my fingers to do simple maths until 6th grade.
cravenfiner
I still use my fingers for simple math
Legion77
I confess that there is a thread exactly the same in the spanish forum
johnmedina999

Legion77 wrote:

I confess that there is a thread exactly the same in the spanish forum
There's also one in Surveys. Two, actually.
Winnyace
I like water more than Pepsi. pls gods forgive me
abraker
I swear we had something like this before
Aiseca
Yeah, similar thread name but not like this...
John was the OP, I think.....
It's more of a personal confession thread..
LazerLove
3 years ago I accidentally killed my neighbors cat with my dad's car. I called my neighbor and told him that someone had run over his cat but I never tell him it was me.

Im sorry
abraker
Penguin
Westonini

LazerLove wrote:

3 years ago I accidentally killed my neighbors cat with my dad's car. I called my neighbor and told him that someone had run over his cat but I never tell him it was me.

Im sorry

Bet you still feel guilty about not telling the owner the truth huh? I know I'd be.
levesterz
I have a confession. A confession that people wont believe its a confession from me cofessing the confessed stuff in this thread as the confession is soo ridiculous , that it may or may not be true by some people standard of confessing about this confession and fear that my confession aboit that confession will alter the mere fabric of spacetime continuumumumumumum itself.. * please insert coin to rant more*
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
*insert coin*
johnmedina999
^ that gave me a headache

edit: owh
levesterz

tad01123 wrote:

*insert coin*
Part 2
So it all started in the swamp, where i met with a green dude. Somebody once told me he gonna roll on me . But i aint the sharpest tool on the box. So I enter to the swamp with my rubber boot and pants with shirt of course while holding a packet of doritos on my left hand.
I share the doritos with him and everything is all fine at end except by feet tho.
levesterz
Almost forgot my confession. I like to double post.
Thats all
Refills
i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that i confess that im confessing that things happened yesterday
abraker
OK I CONFESS

I HAVE NOTHING TO CONFESS
johnmedina999
I confess that I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a Guy's COUSIN,
abraker
I confess that I thought this was the yelling thread
Westonini
I confess that I posted something in the yelling thread without realizing it was the yelling thread
abraker
I confess I did not read the above post
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

abraker wrote:

I confess I did not read the above post
Don't worry, neither did the majority of people.

It's called shit posting for a reason.
Achromalia
I confess.

I post shit.

No-- I mean, I shitposted, and--

Shit, don't post that!

Shit!!
Meah
Cheese is life
Westonini
Yeah, cheese is great.
payney
i confess! i'm not really a pokemon!
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci

charamaru wrote:

i confess! i'm not really a pokemon!
W-what... H-ho-how can this be?
Then my whole life... Was a lie.
levesterz
[spoilerbox= i like to post video]due to some unfortunte cicumsantces levesterz decided not to post video in this box instead just stated on tge title of the box that he love posting video[/spoilerbox]
levesterz
I confess i totally not fucked up a spoiler box
abraker
I confess that I confessed something that I shouldn't have confessed when confessing this confession.