forum

Bad days in the game, and what to do about it?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lanista001
Hello. Already a week I can not raise pp. There are days when you play very well, but there are such that you play worse than ever. How do you overcome this, and does anyone have the same problem? Should I play cards easier, or train the same ones as usual?
DeletedUser_6869432
Wait until you get a skill up charge.
SpasticSurgeon
If you play only for pp it feels like an rng game, but if you play for skill you can see the steady growth easier.
DXPOHIHIHI
Give it a break

Get a day break, or even better, a whole week break from osi
Equbuxu
Isn't it normal to have a week without a change in pp? Just stop caring about it and play for fun, you will get your pp eventually anyway.

In regards to bad days, you can try to figure out what causes you to play badly. For example, for whatever reason, I tend to be very shaky after a long (>9 h) night sleep.
katielikespp18
This is a sort of mind-block that usually comes from playing a certain way that puts lots of focus on consistency--like only submitting S or FC plays or even just trying to do really difficult plays for a whole session (but from what you said, the latter doesn't seem like the case). You CAN take a break, but I recommend just playing for passes for a session or two if you want to keep going.
Juuuuuuuuul
Try multiplayer, qualified and loved stuff, try mapping.
Take a break, not from the game, but take a break from trying hard on getting pp.
DrTrouserPlank
I'm close to just giving up on the game at this point. I'f I don't play at least a couple of hours every day it will probably take me 3 days to even get back to the level I was at. I've hit the absolute limit of what is possible and RNG mechanics like streams are the height of bullshit when it comes to a game like this.
- Ethereal -

DrTrouserPlank wrote:

I'm close to just giving up on the game at this point. I'f I don't play at least a couple of hours every day it will probably take me 3 days to even get back to the level I was at. I've hit the absolute limit of what is possible and RNG mechanics like streams are the height of bullshit when it comes to a game like this.

Streams arnt RNG, they are a skill. A skill you have to train and get better at. Skill doesnt come for free, you have to train to get better. Just play for fun instead for PP, it will help. Play some stream maps instead of sotarks maps, warm up with steam maps, like blue dragon, Blue zenith or freedom dive. They all have well made maps, so i would recommend playing those.
Nao Tomori
focusing on pp is not really a good way to play, since pp doesnt represent skill. instead you could focus on trying to improve areas you need practice in, like aim or reading or tapping ability, and then after a month or two of practice you will find it much easier to farm pp maps you had trouble with before
x Lony
Better your skill by practice, take a break, or just play stuff you find fun.