forum

Help................................... pls

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
noobpie
Hey! noobpie here again.. So, there's this thing that keep's happening to me when I'm always(PP farming) right at the end of the song my heart would suddenly beat fast by fast I mean Super FAST! when that happens I would also lose my concentration and that would always fcked my plays so is there anything I can do about that?
Aiseca
I think you shouldn't think too much of you getting close on getting a clear on a song. Just play it with concentration and worry less about FC. Thinking about it too much while you are still playing the map will just make you distracted and ending up choking.

-------
PS, this should be on GnR thread but oh well...
Topic Starter
noobpie

Aiseca wrote:

I think you shouldn't think too much of you getting close on getting a clear on a song. Just play it with concentration and worry less about FC. Thinking about it too much while you are still playing the map will just make you distracted and ending up choking.

-------
PS, this should be on GnR thread but oh well...

Gnr???
SpasticSurgeon
Condition yourself to keep focusing on the circles and doing them right whenever you feel the anxiety.
katielikespp18
You'll just have to get used to it. Eventually you'll be used to FCing and it'll come easily. With that being said, you should be FCing as much as you can at a reasonable difficulty (for you that should be high 2*). Remain persistent if you want to get over this hurdle fast and improve fast.
Anti-Aqua
Over time you start to not get as excited over a full combo.