posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Beidou
Hi,

I suck at jumps & stuff but,
I wanted to know what DPI you people play at
I feel like 5050 DPI is way too high

Please go to this website & calculate your DPI & post here!

http://jsfiddle.net/an789d4s/embedded/result/

PPI is a typo of DPI in the website
Eni
If you want to see what other mouse players use, just look at the Top Mouse Players List. It has DPI, OS sens, in-game multiplier, resolution, polling, and all that fun stuff.

Good luck! :)
illyTheKid
2560 according to that site, if I used the correct values everywhere
Topic Starter
Beidou

illyTheKid wrote:

2560 according to that site, if I used the correct values everywhere

Hey!
I used to use 3600
thanks for the info

Project Railgun wrote:

If you want to see what other mouse players use, just look at the Top Mouse Players List. It has DPI, OS sens, in-game multiplier, resolution, polling, and all that fun stuff.

Good luck! :)

ty!
markp_old_1
Effective PPI: 400
Playarea resolution: 1440x1080
Playarea: 3.6" x 2.7"
Playarea (cm): 9.144cm x 6.8580000000000005cm
Brainage
Wtf people are using 2k dpi? I thought 400 was common...
Jefu
I used 1k dpi when I was a mouse player. Though I figure 1k was natural to me as I've been using that dpi for years now.
caree
I use 1000dpi with sens set to "1" in osu!. With raw input on of course.
Resolution: 1080x1920. And on Counter-Strike I use same dpi but with sens set to "3" and resolution
1440x1080.

Moving my mouse like about 1 cm to the side is enough for the cursor to go from one side of the screen to the other. I feel like maybe the ones saying that they use 2000dpi and shit on osu! might have something wrong with their mouse because I just find it hard to belive that anyone could feel comfortable with that amount of dpi on a game like osu! unless you play with a ridiculous high resolution or have the in game sens set to less then "1".
Juuuuuuuuul
Mouse only, 1000dpi 0,69x in osu! raw on. 768res

result on the site = 690dpi
illyTheKid
I've changed my effective DPI to 1200 after this thread and I have to admit that after few days of adjusting it feel much better.
_Arsen
I am bad player. But still 950DPI mouse is effective to me for beating some 2-3* maps.
mulraf
Effective PPI: 1600

(dpi: 3.200, 6/11 windows, 0.5 in game, 2560x1440 resolution)