forum

help, im having a sliderbreak syndrome

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NeXt4r_
I don't know if I'm being a noob or not, but ever since I stopped playing this game like 2 years ago, My skill where on the top, I could play a decent 5-star map.

but ever since I play this game again, my skill drop very bad, I start losing focus on the approach circle and start to frequently sliderbreak, Is ther a way to get good at this other than practice? (I start to play again with mouse) (HP M100 mouse gaming)
Juuuuuuuuul
no, play more
katielikespp18
Do 3* - low 4*. Your focus should be on consistency.
MrSparklepants
Almost everyone has this when they are progressing, imo just play more and try to follow the slider all the way through, and just about everything in this game just takes time to get use to
Vuelo Eluko
i disagree on following the slider all the way through, you have to learn to leave it just early enough to not miss the end. Focus on going further if you find yourself missing those ends and a lot further if you actually break from leaving early.

at lower diffs though you may as well focus on following through, it'll get you in the habit of getting as close to the end as possible when you start playing maps where that's just not reasonable like 5*+ tech maps/most 0108 maps
Juuuuuuuuul
Slider leniency