forum

Dropped playing to playing again

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Orfanlaund
-PP problem

So yeah… Let me Inroduce myself, I've been playing since you can see, after a period of time my pc broke and I couldn't play osu! untill now. My last replays were between May and June.

You see, I was inactive for about 9 months but I really can't help myself, I've tried to many times but I just can't get pp, my counter dropped from 2265pp to 0pp... it's been 0pp and I'm too tired of searching. I just want to play osu! again and compete with my Friends, even if they've gotten better.

This is my first post and I'm sure some people had the problem I'm in, anyways… Help… please… I don't want to make any other account, new Friends have played in this pc... so why can't I get pp?
Vuelo Eluko
Just set a new score on literally anything. It could be a map you've already played just doing better on it or even a 30 second easy diff you havent played before and all of your pp is back.
and yes i have been in the same boat, i was banned for over a year. Scores/plays weren't reset as thankfully that only seems to apply to people restricted for cheating. Scores are also never reset for inactivity so all your stuff is still there, you've simply been removed from the active rankings until you're, well, active again.
cravenfiner
yeah just play a few maps and set some scores
Topic Starter
Orfanlaund

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

Just set a new score on literally anything. It could be a map you've already played just doing better on it or even a 30 second easy diff you havent played before and all of your pp is back.
and yes i have been in the same boat, i was banned for over a year. Scores/plays weren't reset as thankfully that only seems to apply to people restricted for cheating. Scores are also never reset for inactivity so all your stuff is still there, you've simply been removed from the active rankings until you're, well, active again.

Thanks a lot dude.
MuffinZGaming
Play maps and set scores. Simple.

+1 postcount