forum

Why?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
Winnyace
we're virgins bc, well, look at us. we spend our time on these forums and play a game weird game about clicking circles to the beat of japanese songs instead of spending our time on social media and playing Apex Legends and Fortnite.
Aiseca

Winnyace wrote:

we're virgins bc, well, look at us. we spend our time on these forums and play a game weird game about clicking circles to the beat of japanese songs instead of spending our time on social media and playing Apex Legends and Fortnite.

Fortnite is like a vasectomy to males, really....
Winnyace

Aiseca wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

but it's still "better" than osu!
Aiseca

Winnyace wrote:

Aiseca wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

but it's still "better" than osu!

But I better play Minecraft instead if all I have to do there is gddmn farm materials half of the game instead of getting myself a PP19 and Barrett and sniping some noobs downhill.
Penguin

Winnyace wrote:

Woah woah woah, speak for yourself, mmk?
DeletedUser_6869432
Osu! players arn't exactly known for their social skills.
Penguin

kacper124 wrote:

Osu! players arn't exactly known for their social skills.

Penguin wrote:

Woah woah woah, speak for yourself, mmk?
LazerLove
This is so sad

Alexa play despacito 2
Meah
why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
delilah