forum

Protect the Shitpost Thread!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
This is an emergency broadcast message, so no fancy formatting this time.
Please donate pp, osu!coins, and ot!bucks to OT Royal Society of Quality for better supplies for anti-Trashipitus efforts

Thank you!
Westonini
🎵🎶😂(Yeah, aye)😂 It's the thirst💧😰, thirstiest🥵💦 time⏰, of the year🗓. (Aye🤣, yuh👌🏾) 👀I have just ☝🏾one query❓ (😳What's that?🤔) Wanna 🙋🏾‍♂️Sprite 🥤😎Cranberry🍒💦? (😏Uh huh😏) The 😩answer 🤤is clear.. 😋😉It's the 🥵😳thirst, 🤫🤭thirstiest 💦💦💯time⏰, of the year.📅 (🥤Sprite🍒, let's go🏃🏾‍♂️)🎶🎵

🎵🎶😂(Yeah, aye)😂 It's the thirst💧😰, thirstiest🥵💦 time⏰, of the year🗓. (Aye🤣, yuh👌🏾) 👀I have just ☝🏾one query❓ (😳What's that?🤔) Wanna 🙋🏾‍♂️Sprite 🥤😎Cranberry🍒💦? (😏Uh huh😏) The 😩answer 🤤is clear.. 😋😉It's the 🥵😳thirst, 🤫🤭thirstiest 💦💦💯time⏰, of the year.📅 (🥤Sprite🍒, let's go🏃🏾‍♂️)🎶🎵

Topic Starter
abraker
owh why
Tad Fibonacci
This isn't working.

execute rule 34.
Achromalia
Aiseca
levesterz

Aiseca wrote:

yes
Achromalia
Bidding's bane.

Barely.
Winnyace
imagine if that thread becomes sticky.
Aiseca

Winnyace wrote:

imagine if that thread becomes sticky.

Eeeewww...,
TheLegendaryHD
ive seen better
johnmedina999
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
Penguin
I'm sorry
johnmedina999
The shitpost thread was really fun to post in. It shouldn't have been locked. If we can't shitpost in Off-Topic, where else can we shitpost? This forum is the literal trash can of osu; you can't lock it.
Tad Fibonacci
It's over boys...

Topic Starter
abraker
It has been touched by Death
Meah
F
Aiseca
Oh well.
levesterz
Well
cravenfiner