forum

Your first video game in general?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mirt
The very first game I ever played was Halo Custom Edition / Halo Combat Evolved. It was like a weird official modded version of the original Halo on pc. It was actually a tonne of fun. I wonder what happened to that game.
Chantime82
It was Mario Kart on my Ds lite XD
Aniviuh
Crash Team Racing, 1v1 me nerd
LyoshkaShirn
Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage, I'm waiting ps4 reamastered 21 november
kxium_old
ddr for the n64 lol. my dad just came home after work with the n64 looking happy to see me greet him on the doorway, then he gave me the n64 with some games cartidges. one of the best times from my childhood days.
Bananaland
wild tangent games i don't remember
Arival
My first game ever was Age of Empires 2 + Conquerors DLC on disc. this was back when I played on my dads old Asus laptop when I was like ~3.
MrMilkins
It's a tough call for bf2 or cs 1.6 but i think i'd say it was battlefield 2. I played it like crazy when it came out and cause of it i have a burning passion for fps and i was like 5 when i played it so yeah...
Reactions
Tough one. Has to be either mario 64 or stronghold crusader.
AmaZingKraCkOte
My first online game on the PC is dofus when i was around 7 // 8 years old.
Tenpii
It was either sm64 or dk64 (my memory is pretty shaky, but these are the oldest games I own).
FaizKTG
My first game I ever played was NFS hot pursuit 2 on the ps2
AtmanurM
First game i ever played was Need For Speed 2 on my dad pc
Brainage
I don't actually remember but my first game console was Nintendo Gamecube. I believe the first game I played on that was The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker so that's probably my first video game I played
ossha
Dad bought me Quake III when I was 7 or so.
cool game
TheLegendaryHD
barbie online
Winnyace

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

barbie online
better than WoW for sure!
The Blakery
The first game I ever played was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

So glad my parents were Zelda fans, now I'm in love with the series!
Ohishi
The first game that I've played is either Castlevania or Fire Emblem on my gameboy advance , good times
payney

TheLegendaryHD wrote:

barbie online

i would be lying if i said that the barbie online games weren't my introduction to games on the pc. i legit played the hell out of barbie and other makeup/fashion games when i was a little kid.

the first game on a disc i can remember though was the first dragon ball z: budokai game. still play it to this day.
StartAndSelect
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on Megadrive
Sosteneshion
iirc it was Deathtrap Dungeon for ps1
caree
Don't know I played on the Playstation 1 as soon as I was born but the first online game I ever played was a cracked version of Counter-Strike 1.6
MisakiSakaki
It was in ps1: MGS
Cylo0
For me it was Legend of Zelda Wind waker, and Mario Kart: Double Dash (the best mario kart) That's what basically got me into gaming in general.
Schynagel
Rhythm Heaven on NDS.
Aiseca
Classic Tetris.
Juuuuuuuuul
Pong and Pacman
Arbusion
probably world of warcraft, my dad used to play it all the time and when i was 4 or 5 i used to sneak onto his pc and play, even though i didn't do anything except sit in the cities and yell random shit, but it was fun. i played it up until maybe about last year when i didn't play it as much, i came back for battle for azeroth but i got burned out really easily, now i am addicted to osu :(
-M1racle
Uhhhhh I believe it was Pokemon Firered. I remember my brother played it all the time, got a level 100 Blastoise, but I restarted his game because he accidentally defeated Moltres. Needless to say he was quite angry with me but I got that Moltres and I'm pretty sure my new Blastoise was level 98/99 the last time I played. As for first non-Flash computer game, I'm really not certain. I think it may have been this Chinese (or maybe not Chinese, but at the very least Chinese version) game that my cousin had. It was a futuristic RTS, mostly based around creating units and combat. My cousin showed it to my brother and I when we visited him. If not that, it would be Defense Grid: The Awakening, which my dad got for my brother who let me play.
lambdaweeb101
My ever first PC game played was Team Fortress 2(i regret it and i wish it was counter strike source)
Strale002
Can't remember which one was my first ;-;
- EdgarNitroX
My general first videogame was Killer Instinct and FIFA Street
datcatt
My dad used to make me help him farm in mmorpgs when i was around 4/5 (lol) but my first ever game that i play that i can remember is Super Robot Taisen Z for the ps2, still takes a huge part in my heart. After that comes Pokemon and Mario kart for the wii
Mamako
Fire Emblem: The sword of flame and Fire Emblem: seima no koseki which i didint fully understand what the story was since i got the japanese ver.
Athi
the ducky shooter game
futabas
Most probably World of Warcraft. I remember my dad playing that a lot when i was i don't know maybe 5 or 6 and i would watch him play until he invited me to try it out myself. I never really got too into it, but i found it fun and played campaign a lot. After that I moved on to the more kid friendly stuff like Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic.
Flooding
Pokemon Rumble Blast ruined my thinking of the pokemon franchise cause it was so bad, or roblox idk anymore.
Asphyxiation_old_1
When I was 8? My uncle let me play Age of Empires 2 on his old laptop. I had no idea what I was doing half of the time but it was fun.
Kazuto_Hitori
Iirc the very first game i played would be either Super Mario Bros. or Contra for the NES
Sadly didn't know the konami code back then. Lots of anger and sadness could be avoided lol
show more