forum

I was doing great but now I am not

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
So for the past month I was graduating gaining ranks, and I put all my possible effort to do so, however I think I hit a wall.

As you can see I was normally gaining negative 2k ranks every day until about 6 days ago when I lost about negative 50k ranks. This is not normal. Should I try harder at not playing this game? What to do?
DeletedUser_6869432
try to replace your top plays with higher score lower acc plays to accelerate it, but honestly just play less and you'll get worse in no time.
Vuelo Eluko

kacper124 wrote:

try to replace your top plays with higher score lower acc plays to accelerate it, but honestly just play less and you'll get worse in no time.
Unfortunately this is no longer possible, I don't know when they changed it since it must have happened during my very lengthy ban but highest pp play is stored separate from highest score play now so you can't replace a dt choke with a modless fc and lose immense amount of pp anymore either.
Death

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

kacper124 wrote:

Unfortunately this is no longer possible, I don't know when they changed it since it must have happened during my very lengthy ban but highest pp play is stored separate from highest score play now so you can't replace a dt choke with a modless fc and lose immense amount of pp anymore either.
It is still possible if you are using the same mod combination.

Also.. what is this? OT?
Vuelo Eluko

Death wrote:

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

kacper124 wrote:

It is still possible if you are using the same mod combination.

Also.. what is this? OT?
oh, i've only been trying to replace my old dt scores with dt hd so I didn't realize. Kinda hard to replace a same mod play with a lower acc higher score play so I guess it's fine.
SpasticSurgeon
But you didn't actually improve it was just the rank changes!

Oh god he can't hear us he has AirPods on oh god
mihari
You can get a 98.5% fc with HR and then fc the same map with HD 99%.
While the maps scoreboard will tell you that your best performance is your HD play, your profile will state that the HR play is the better one. Reason being that the scoreboard of the map is sorted by score while your profile plays are sorted by pp.
You can still get a 97% HR fc with all 100s at the start and ssing everything in the end, granting you more score than your 98.5% HR fc, however due to the lower acc the score will be worth less pp. However: Your pp and score for different mod selections are saved. Your profile will always show the play that is worth the most amount of pp. You can still overwrite the score that is worth the most if you use the same mods and manage to get a worse play but with higher score.
Topic Starter
abraker
Ok so I need to FC my shit plays but play them like MinG3012

got it!

. . . so how do I fix my top pp ones I FC'd?
Vuelo Eluko

abraker wrote:

Ok so I need to FC my shit plays but play them like MinG3012

got it!

. . . so how do I fix my top pp ones I FC'd?
get as many 100's as you possibly fucking can in opening 100 circles or so then full 300 the end, if your current fc has any 100's or 50's on later part of the map this might just work since later notes are worth so much more in std