forum

[osu!catch] 2/10/19 CustomiZ - COOLEST by Ascendance

posted
Total Posts

Should CustomiZ - COOLEST by Ascendance be Loved?

Yes
59.21%
No
40.79%
Total votes: 76
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
CustomiZ - COOLEST by Ascendance
Captain's Description (by Sartan):
Oh boy, despite this map being one of the most popular ones released in 2018, it just wasn't quite able to get ranked. But here we go with the full version of COOLEST! There are many difficulties on this spread, so really, there is something for everyone to play. Also thanks to this big spread, you can apply mods like DoubleTime or HardRock to lower difficulties and make the map rather more spicy, if you are proficient enough at the game that is. All this leads to tons of replayability to be had. I won't delve into all difficulties and how they play individually, due to how many there are, so go check out what's in it for you, oh yeah!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/868455
Fortune500
trash map by trash mapper. gg go next
Ascendance
+rep
XisK
It's ok the pp maps to motivation new players and get new meta, but this loved?, why? is bored lol
Des9
Although my previous comment was deleted, this map still boring and shit lol
Telecastic
we need this loved
Bastian
lol
Kimitakari
It has potential for rank. Why Loved section?
Fl4ndre Scarlet

Nelly wrote:

I agree the same, I thought this map going for rank..
Ascendance

Fl4ndre Scarlet wrote:

Nelly wrote:

I agree the same, I thought this map going for rank..
i told them they were welcome to put it up for loved until i decide i want to
GiGas
Wow so cool😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎