forum

What games do you guys play when your bored with osu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mas Hiro
well i just play Dragon Nest
AFIN_The_Pro
Dota 2 and so much FPS games
DaRKMaRoWaK
Stardew Valley :3
HongAPTX4869
try "salt and shelter" 2D act game
Professional
I usually play either osu, beat saber, subnautica or maybe fortnite on rare occations
Virticle_Circle
Overwatch
kxium_old
sims 4, continuing the eroge or any vn i haven't finished yet, or play csgo and get depressed when i see my rank

edited: grammar errors
Saucey Potato
If im feeling like something competitive, probably csgo or rocket league. If I just wanna chill, vrchat and stardew valley. I play a lot of other stuff too, those are just kinda my go to games.
Koishi-chan
If I don't feel like playing some Osu!, which is usually almost never, I might go and make some levels in GD. Other than that, I'll just either watch some YT or play some Touhou :)
Cahyono29
Arbusion
when i get bored with osu i play osu
Bananaland
etterna
lr2
tf2
kshoot
gmod
modding new vegas
cities:skylines
KemZii
I only play osu!...
LoPlomo
Lately i was trying to improve on beat saber (oculus rift) but is hard as hell, you cant retry an expert song 10 times like in osu because you're probably going to have your arms amputated xD
Doodle99
large post.png

1. Warframe (recently got into it on my PS4 and now I want my new PC even more to be able to play it).
  2. Girls Frontline/Azur Lane (I'm just weak to girls with weapons I guess lol).
  3. Closers Online
  4. Left 4 Dead 2
  5. Fighting games (SFV, Skullgirls, DBFighterZ)
  6. Any random gacha phone game.
  7. And currently I'm playing Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Zelda OoT 3D and replaying Tales of Zestiria.
FaizKTG
csgo or tf2
[-Kazu-]
I play Smash Bros Melee
That's the only game I play other than osu!
Penguin
Now that I think about it, I don't really play games other than osu..

If I'm bored or don't want to play osu, I'll just watch netflix or twitch or something. I have been playing Smash Ultimate recently tho
soyleche1
Overwatch, Dead By Daylight, Monster Hunter World, etc...
Brainage
Mainly Minecraft, I like playing minigames on Hypixel and shit. Sometimes if i'm bored of that too, my second choice would be BLOCKPOST which is a f2p (but p2w) FPS Steam game that has Minecraft aesthetics. And if i'm bored of all those games, I end up here, on YouTube or Twitch.
Justynkaa
Usually I play chess if I don't really want to play osu
Sosteneshion
Overwatch atm
TheLegendaryHD
pretty much all games on steam, but i usually play Dota 2 as my main game
PIYFStreaX
There are games besides osu! ?
MisakiSakaki
Soccer Spirits ^^
Global MeeowLove in case anyone plays it too <3
[ - Hinami - ]
Knives out
Brainage
Since i posted here last, i got banned from Hypixel and i stopped playing blockpost because it was boring + its p2w + its extremely laggy and i can't tolerate the game anymore. now i literally just play fortnite, osu or smp minecraft with friends.
Novoids
Minecraft
Slay the Spire

:3333
Ohishi
Hmm if I had to say that'll be Closers , Disgaea 5 , The King Of Fighter XIV , World OF Final Fantasy and Sonic Generation.
smoljinie
mostly overwatch, but recently I was playing some horror games. The Evil Within <3
Hickacou
Minecraft is nice also
fc5858
Most Rainbow six or Cs:Go
Journal
I used to play Ayakshi gg until they discontinued it, and Otogi came out.
Got restricted in early February, so bye to Otogi..It's just mobile games on the side, ig.
Strale002
Depends on my mood really, sometimes I play STUM(on phone) and sometimes I just go with whatever feels like it. My frequent list would most likely be csgo, team fortress 2, cs 1.6, minecraft.
N2O
mostly warframe. but sometimes i play battlefield 3
Carmlillball
Mainly online card games.

I'm a nerd eek.
Arachnid
Cytus, DRV3, Rabi-Ribi, and TF2
upizen
I just play Geometry Dash ._. Not really interesting
polka

Sebita wrote:

PS2 Games

+1 lmao final fantasy has all of my spare time rn
Unpredictable
I legit just found out there is a Pokemon MMO game that's still up and running and I even got it to work on my phone. Pretty cool game when i'm not in the mood for osu
show more