forum

[Archived] Missing your country flag? Have the wrong one?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mm201
This thread has not taken flag change requests in nearly a year and has been closed down. A new system to request flag changes is high on the to-do list, and should be coming soon - until then, please send any flag change requests to accounts@ppy.sh along with evidence that your flag is wrong.

Profile flags are meant to represent the country you (permanently) reside in, not the country you're from. If you're moving to another country temporarily (such as for work or studies), no change will be issued.

Original post
If your profile's country flag isn't the one for the country you live in, please post about it in this topic. One of our admins will fix it for you.

echoedit: If you just signed up, wait a day before posting. The system doesn't set your flag immediately.

echoedit2: Any unrelated posts will be deleted.

dvorak edit: You can request the flag for the country you live in .
         Please write something even if the flag is the one for the country you live in.
         Request post with proxy could be ignored.

mmedit: Please allow us up to a week (Millhiore edit: nope) to get your flag changed. It saves quite a bit of time and energy when we change flags in bulk, so please be patient until one of us makes the rounds. You do not need to re-request your flag unless one of us posts an update and your flag isn't changed.

Millhiore edit: Go ahead and post here if your flag is incorrect, but don't expect it to be changed any time soon. An admin will most likely change your flag eventually, but be patient, and don't post again if your request seems to be ignored.
Waryas
I should have the belgian flag/country, i probably had hotspot shield on when i registered.
olejikTheSLAYER
should have russian flag please~
Topic Starter
mm201
Both fixed.
Dartego
miss my russian flag.
unoequiz
<- Chilean Flag xD
Echo
Done.
intermu
Can someone change my flag to an Indonesian one? Many thanks.
ooki_old_1
Missing a country flag, I'm from Malta (Europe)
Thanks!
Musty
Good idea , this topic.
-Lennox-
<-- Austria flag
Echo
Done. For future requests, if I'm the one fixing I probably won't post a "done" post. Also, if you don't have problems please don't post in this thread eg. @second post above.
Coda_old
China please :D
leo_tano
argentina please
molander
Chilean Flag please
Gordon_Freeman0
Russian flag please~
dirtyMan25
russian please!
LunaticSHIKI
←Chinese flag plz :P
Torein 13rd
Guernsey please xD
Ruslan_old_1
Echo

Torein 13rd wrote:

Guernsey please xD
I don't believe you.
Bunny
How come I couldn't find this earlier?

I should have the United States flag.
Maestro_old
hello, my flag should be france, thank you for fixing this^.^
Onirik_old
Hey there! I should have the Italian flag, unfortunately I somehow put France for some reason (I don't even know :'D) when signing up. Thanks a lot.
Topic Starter
mm201

Onirik wrote:

Hey there! I should have the Italian flag, unfortunately I somehow put France for some reason (I don't even know :'D) when signing up. Thanks a lot.
According to our logs, you've only ever logged in from France?
Onirik_old

MetalMario201 wrote:

Onirik wrote:

According to our logs, you've only ever logged in from France?
Yes I've lived in France for 2 years, but that's pretty weird since I was at the border and connecting from an Italian Wi-Fi spot. I'm moving a lot from those 2 countries. Around last december though I connected from France.
Ferno
Dominican Republic flag Please xD!! ;)
show more