forum

[HD/SD] [STD] -+Bedford+-

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle

PLEASE VIEW THIS POST ON THE NEW WEBSITE OR ELSE THE LAYOUT IS GOING TO BE MESSED UP!

Character name is "Alice Bedford" from the vn (eroge) "Newton and the Apple Tree / Newton to Ringo no Ki (ニュートンと林檎の樹)"

I started making this skin on 14-Jan-19 so it took me 4 weeks to finish this skin which is alot faster than my previous skin. The reason why it took me so long to finish the skin is because, I am switching from mapping and skinning from time to time. I hope you enjoy this skin! tho it might be overdone at some parts

ctron
looks lovely
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle

ctron wrote:

looks lovely
yooo thanks!
Seat Ibiza TDI
Very nice skin :D
Good job
NIoumy
really pretty skin i have to say. but the score screen background doesn't quite match the overall color scheme, don't know if its just me but it looks kinda blurred as well.

i'd love to have slightly smaller slider reverse arrows if there is any chance that you will provide extra replacement files :3 .
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle

NIoumy wrote:

really pretty skin i have to say. but the score screen background doesn't quite match the overall color scheme, don't know if its just me but it looks kinda blurred as well.

i'd love to have slightly smaller slider reverse arrows if there is any chance that you will provide extra replacement files :3 .

i'll add the smaller reverse arrow as part of an extra, but currently not now

also i have no way of accessing the vn resources/find a higher quality image, so the best that i could do rn is upscale them on waifu2x. The night sky bg is actually ingame, and actually there's one instance in the game that there's a night sky behind the girl.

I'll add no bg version of ranking panel as well tho
NIoumy

Shizuku- wrote:

NIoumy wrote:

i'll add the smaller reverse arrow as part of an extra, but currently not now

also i have no way of accessing the vn resources/find a higher quality image, so the best that i could do rn is upscale them on waifu2x. The night sky bg is actually ingame, and actually there's one instance in the game that there's a night sky behind the girl.

I'll add no bg version of ranking panel as well tho

looking forward to it
atturbo555
I like combobreak sound lol xD.
Overall this skin is nicely theme. Font is looking stick with theme too. :thumbup:
justanewbie1
This skin looks beautiful.
Good work!
Agagak
Lovely! i like the design alot