forum

I need some help!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aiseca
Negative stars are bad in game
Penguin
It is very hard to build back up from negative. Only time can heal such a wound.
Meah
Hello sir, this isn't FBI but can I have all of your addresses?
Westonini
no
Penguin

Brainage wrote:

Penguin wrote:

oh boy... can't tell if you're actually retarded or trying to bait me

50% of people say it's an attraction to young-looking girls, 50% say it's where the female in question is prepubescent so i'll let you decide on that one

So basically you're saying it's possible that lolicons like lolis not for the fact that they're prepubescent girls, but for the fact that they LOOK like prepubescent girls? That's the exact same thing, there's absolutely no difference, lmao.

Again, the only reason why people would say that they're only attracted to the "look" of young girls and not the prepubescent aspect is to make themselves feel better about their pedophilic tendencies.

I'm not going to try talk to you about this anymore though, I highly doubt that I'll be able to get anything substantial from you and I still can't tell if you're trolling.
keremaru
lolis are not gay unless they're traps
then those lolis aren't gay unless they're reverse traps
then those lolis are reverse traps pretending to be traps pretending to be lolis when they could've been a loli from the get go

lolitsalex
Westonini
I'd like to think that most lolicons aren't into lolis because they're prepubescent girls, but perhaps instead it's because of their cuteness factor. They may be attracted to solely the cuteness of a quirky anime character but would be appalled by the thought of being attracted to an underage girl in real life because they don't see them anywhere near as cute if at all (their morals would also obviously play a factor). These anime characters were meant to be drawn up as being very cute and innocent just so they're likable by the viewers, but I'm thinking that some people may like this cuteness a bit.. more than others. But even so, if that's the case then I don't really care.

However if they're into lolis and find real life little girls cute then I start to get a bit suspicious..

I dunno, I just tend to avoid calling people pedophiles if they're into lolis because I don't know what's going through their heads and they may not see things the way I think they are (such as the example I mentioned above). Unless of course I know for a fact that they're actually attracted to young children, then that shits disgusting and I will definitely call them out on that.

I don't actually know anyone who's a lolicon, or have at least told me openly, so this is all pretty much just speculation since I've never been able to ask one what their reasons are for being one.
Penguin

Westonini wrote:

I'd like to think that most lolicons aren't into lolis because they're prepubescent girls, but perhaps instead it's because of their cuteness factor.

It doesn't matter why they like lolis, they still have a sexual attraction towards them, so it's still pedophilic.

If someone finds lolis cute/adorable and only that, then they aren't lolicons. The definition of a "lolicon" pertains to the sexual attraction to lolis. Finding them cute is, like I talked about with abraker above, because of the "moe" aspect.
Westonini
What I was trying to get at is that some may be sexually attracted to things that they perceive as cute, with lolis just being something that they see as cute. So therefore, the reason they're sexually attracted to them isn't because they're young, but because they're cute. If that's the case, what if they find cuteness from art of drawn 2D characters which the artists purposefully drew to be very cute, but don't find cuteness from actual children? I'm betting that a good amount of people who are sexually attracted to lolis are also attracted to adult anime characters as well, because its in the same cute anime art form.

I'm getting a weird, uncomfortable vibe now from this lolicon discussion so I think I'll just stop it here. And hopefully you aren't getting the wrong idea, I'm not saying I'm right about this or anything, this is just a theory that crossed my mind and I thought it'd be an interesting idea to think about. It's just that it seems like there are so many people out there that consider themselves to be lolicons, and with that amount of people I'd hope the reason that most have to like lolis isn't because of the age, but instead some other reason I'm just not seeing on the surface. Maybe I'm just being too optimistic though.
Penguin
Hmm, yeah I see what you're trying to get at with the "cute anime" perspective. I would hope that people would realise that it's wrong to sexualize young anime girls though, but most don't.

Don't worry, I understand what you're saying, and I'm sorry if I make anyone uncomfortable with this stuff.
Tad Fibonacci
Ok, next discussion: Is it ok to like NTR?

I have a friend who said he likes NTR.
At first I thought maybe it's just he just have the fetish of liking heroines getting violated by disgusting looking dudes but he actually confessed that he imagines to be the guys who're getting NTR'd.

Did I just lost a friend to the depths of the internet?
Can I still save him?
Topic Starter
Winnyace

abraker wrote:

you had none to begin with
which means you now have negative reputation
true.
Penguin

tad01123 wrote:

At first I thought maybe it's just he just have the fetish of liking heroines getting violated by disgusting looking dudes but he actually confessed that he imagines to be the guys who're getting NTR'd.

Can I still save him?
Could you explain what NTR is? I tried looking up a definition, but I'm getting mixed answers.
Tad Fibonacci

Penguin wrote:

tad01123 wrote:

Can I still save him?
Could you explain what NTR is? I tried looking up a definition, but I'm getting mixed answers.
Here's the most correct one I found.

levesterz
Freindzoned
Penguin
Okay, I think I understand now. So your friend likes to imagine he's the one who's getting his Significant other taken away from him? Or does he imagine he's the one taking?
Meah
Just simply cheating
Tad Fibonacci

Penguin wrote:

Okay, I think I understand now. So your friend likes to imagine he's the one who's getting his Significant other taken away from him? Or does he imagine he's the one taking?
The first one.
The second one if often called reverse NTR.
Penguin

tad01123 wrote:

Penguin wrote:

The first one.
The second one if often called reverse NTR.
Hmm. Okay, so he's basically into being a cuckold. I don't see anything inherently wrong with liking NTR I guess. While it is kind of odd, it's not illegal. I mean, unless there's a rape aspect to the stuff he likes watching, then I'm not sure. As long as it's a fantasy video and not real, then I guess there's no real problem. Just very very strange.
Topic Starter
Winnyace

Westonini wrote:

I'd like to think that most lolicons aren't into lolis because they're prepubescent girls, but perhaps instead it's because of their cuteness factor. They may be attracted to solely the cuteness of a quirky anime character but would be appalled by the thought of being attracted to an underage girl in real life because they don't see them anywhere near as cute if at all (their morals would also obviously play a factor). These anime characters were meant to be drawn up as being very cute and innocent just so they're likable by the viewers, but I'm thinking that some people may like this cuteness a bit.. more than others. But even so, if that's the case then I don't really care.

However if they're into lolis and find real life little girls cute then I start to get a bit suspicious..

I dunno, I just tend to avoid calling people pedophiles if they're into lolis because I don't know what's going through their heads and they may not see things the way I think they are (such as the example I mentioned above). Unless of course I know for a fact that they're actually attracted to young children, then that shits disgusting and I will definitely call them out on that.

I don't actually know anyone who's a lolicon, or have at least told me openly, so this is all pretty much just speculation since I've never been able to ask one what their reasons are for being one.

I like them because of that, but I'm in this weird spot where I like them bc of their cuteness and innocent only with the not so innocent factor of sexual intercourse.

Westonini wrote:

What I was trying to get at is that some may be sexually attracted to things that they perceive as cute, with lolis just being something that they see as cute. So therefore, the reason they're sexually attracted to them isn't because they're young, but because they're cute. If that's the case, what if they find cuteness from art of drawn 2D characters which the artists purposefully drew to be very cute, but don't find cuteness from actual children? I'm betting that a good amount of people who are sexually attracted to lolis are also attracted to adult anime characters as well, because its in the same cute anime art form.

I'm getting a weird, uncomfortable vibe now from this lolicon discussion so I think I'll just stop it here. And hopefully you aren't getting the wrong idea, I'm not saying I'm right about this or anything, this is just a theory that crossed my mind and I thought it'd be an interesting idea to think about. It's just that it seems like there are so many people out there that consider themselves to be lolicons, and with that amount of people I'd hope the reason that most have to like lolis isn't because of the age, but instead some other reason I'm just not seeing on the surface. Maybe I'm just being too optimistic though.
that's exactly y I like this type of shit. I like the adult one too ofc. thx for actually given me and the rest of lolicons a bit of understanding of this.

tad01123 wrote:

Can I still save him?
I think he's just fine. if he knows that's just a game, I don't see the problem. I believe he just wants a girlfriend but bc of his likes he doesn't have other option than that play these games. I played one myself and I enjoyed a bit of the experince, but not enough to continue.
Penguin

Winnyace wrote:

I like them because of that, but I'm in this weird spot where I like them bc of their cuteness and innocent only with the not so innocent factor of sexual intercourse.
Listen. You're still pretty young, and I understand that young people have peculiar interests that they grow out of usually. I had some weird interests when I was that age (nothing nearly comparable to lolicons). I really recommend that you try and stray away from your current interests in lolis. It's not healthy for someone to have sexual interests in such a thing. It will stunt your capability of forming real-world relationships (intimate and/or normal) with people. I don't know the specifics on laws in your country, so I can't really speak on that matter.

I'm gonna leave this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owa5KcQ9Mxc&feature=youtu.be
johnmedina999
Topic Starter
Winnyace

Penguin wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

Listen. You're still pretty young, and I understand that young people have peculiar interests that they grow out of usually. I had some weird interests when I was that age (nothing nearly comparable to lolicons). I really recommend that you try and stray away from your current interests in lolis. It's not healthy for someone to have sexual interests in such a thing. It will stunt your capability of forming real-world relationships (intimate and/or normal) with people. I don't know the specifics on laws in your country, so I can't really speak on that matter.

I'm gonna leave this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owa5KcQ9Mxc&feature=youtu.be

I completely understand ur worries. I'm actually surprised that you're worrying about me. I had a folder full folder of hentai of both lolis and normal alike. Seeing your post, it made think a bit of how act and I realised just how bad I acted and what type of person I've become. Today I had an episode of mild depression like I always do. For a hour or so, I'll just in bed thinking what I've wrong to deserve being called weird. After that one hour, I went to my friends and posted my new findings. I knew about this, but I just couldn't help myself. It made realise that I'm the problem, not others. I deleted my hentai folder full of 300+ images of stuff I shouldn't really see at this age, including the loli shit. I don't think that my normal loli folder I also have is bad, but we shall see if makes me come back to the bad state. I'm not kidding or baiting right now. I actually thought of that, although rather quickly but now, that folder it's gone.

(google translate might work to verify the images)

johnmedina999 wrote:

sweet then.
abraker
I interpret the imagery of lolis the same way I interpret a gif of a cute kitten, but If you are touching ecchi/hentai territory, then what Penguin said has quite some weight.
Penguin

Winnyace wrote:

I completely understand ur worries. I'm actually surprised that you're worrying about me. I had a folder full folder of hentai of both lolis and normal alike. Seeing your post, it made think a bit of how act and I realised just how bad I acted and what type of person I've become. Today I had an episode of mild depression like I always do. For a hour or so, I'll just in bed thinking what I've wrong to deserve being called weird. After that one hour, I went to my friends and posted my new findings. I knew about this, but I just couldn't help myself. It made realise that I'm the problem, not others. I deleted my hentai folder full of 300+ images of stuff I shouldn't really see at this age, including the loli shit. I don't think that my normal loli folder I also have is bad, but we shall see if makes me come back to the bad state. I'm not kidding or baiting right now. I actually thought of that, although rather quickly but now, that folder it's gone.
I'm glad you're taking what I said in a positive way. I never mean for my words to disrespect nor slander anyone etc etc, so to hear your're getting something good out of this makes me happy. I hope that you continue to better yourself and if you ever need someone to chat with, hit me up.

abraker wrote:

I interpret the imagery of lolis the same way I interpret a gif of a cute kitten, but If you are touching ecchi/hentai territory, then what Penguin said has quite some weight.
I agree with this viewpoint for the most part. There's a point to where it becomes creepy and weird though. I don't believe that a 30-year-old man should be obsessively interested in things pertaining to the "loli artform", even if they aren't sexual. Mind you, that's just an example and personal belief.
Topic Starter
Winnyace

Penguin wrote:

I'm glad you're taking what I said in a positive way. I never mean for my words to disrespect nor slander anyone etc etc, so to hear your're getting something good out of this makes me happy. I hope that you continue to better yourself and if you ever need someone to chat with, hit me up.
thx a lot m8
Westonini

johnmedina999 wrote:

Also is that from the Neopet forums or something? That ava in the pic is a neopet.
Penguin

Westonini wrote:

Also is that from the Neopet forums or something? That ava in the pic is a neopet.

Can confirm. It is Neopets. I made an account just now to see for myself. I'm sorry guys, but I may have to leave you all in favor for the Neopets boards. I may have finally found my calling. It was fun while it lasted.
abraker
going above and beyond
Westonini
we lost another one today..
Aiseca
F
levesterz
poor soul
Topic Starter
Winnyace
if u're happy there, then go out.