forum

Post a random memory from osu that made you happy

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tad Fibonacci
Wait, you can play this game and be happy?
Meah
full combo
CatzerTM
the times when i played with my friends and we were new and still noobs. most of my friends quit sadly
Quibbly
DEFINITELY NOT THIS

owo old profile picture
Luqanted
cringy old forum posts
keremaru
abraker
The time me, kai, john, and blitzfrog came together to give this subforum OT!News
Vuelo Eluko
blocking Khelly on osu skype etc.
Serraionga
lurking in OT about 4 years ago just to see trash boat acting like a spaz and being the butt-monkey of OT pretty much

i don't remember what he did in order to gain such status but it's still funny regardless
Penguin

Serraionga wrote:

lurking in OT about 4 years ago just to see trash boat acting like a spaz and being the butt-monkey of OT pretty much

i don't remember what he did in order to gain such status but it's still funny regardless
I remember those days as well. I never posted much in OT back then, but I'd always lurk. I think it was his general mannerisms that gave him that status.
Meah
meow mix
Vuelo Eluko
almost setting a really impressive top 50 score on a map most people my level would consider a shitfest to try and play because spacing is "hard to read", moreso now 3 years later i would imagine considering the average player's skillset is even more pigeonholed and imbalanced than it was back then.

gonna fix this score though now that im back, whenever I can. I actually nailed all the hard parts so I think I can do it if I just get a little better than I was in early 2015. Fuck the pp farm jump meta, I'm gonna play what's fun to me and what I find fun doesn't have spooky 3 second long full screen jump sections that I can't even hit with relax. Aim players can drink my piss.
Achromalia
participating in the OT!Cider case and Trashiputus outbreak, yet ultimately doing fuck-all aside from having fun and coming up with a narrative of sorts.
MrMan
Vuelo Eluko

MrMan wrote:

https://clips.twitch.tv/FunOddHorseradishPeteZaroll?tt_medium=clips_api&tt_content=url

i never thought I could hit jumps like these in my life
full godmode
WillCookie
installed this game
Brainage
When people actually responded to my introduction and gave a shit about me, at the time I didn't know people did that.
JumbleOfNumbers
egg
johnmedina999

JumbleOfNumbers wrote:

egg
Penguin

johnmedina999 wrote:

JumbleOfNumbers wrote:

egg
levesterz
Train
Serraionga