forum

I need some help!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Winnyace
my friends tell me I'm gay bc I like lolis. what should I do?
Meah
kiss her
Aiseca
Avoid lolis.
FBI might be the friend you've been talking about.
Nigrod

Aiseca wrote:

Avoid lolis.
FBI might be the friend you've been talking about.

Basically if a friend calls you gay he is probably a member of the FBI
Topic Starter
Winnyace

Meah wrote:

kiss her
good night kisses
Tad Fibonacci
Show dominance by ripping off his clothes with bare hands and F him in the ass.

Works every time for me.
Topic Starter
Winnyace

tad01123 wrote:

Show dominance by ripping off his clothes with bare hands and F him in the ass.

Works every time for me.

Alright, I'll come with updates.

Updates: I'm in jail pls send help
johnmedina999
I'll help you for your collection of lolis.

I'll destroy it, of course, so no one can have it. It's not like I'm going to keep it...
Topic Starter
Winnyace

johnmedina999 wrote:

I'll help you for your collection of lolis.

I'll destroy it, of course, so no one can have it. It's not like I'm going to keep it...
my collection is mine and only mine. back the fuck off or fight me like a big guy.
johnmedina999
I mean, if you want to stay in jail, it's your choice. I gave you my price for my services; if you don't accept, it's not my loss, it's yours. So go ahead and keep your collection.
Topic Starter
Winnyace

johnmedina999 wrote:

I mean, if you want to stay in jail, it's your choice. I gave you my price for my services; if you don't accept, it's not my loss, it's yours. So go ahead and keep your collection.
until the police here comes to arrest me I die of old age, reborn and die again until these guys would have figured my shit out
Penguin
you're just a pedophile, not gay. unless you like boy lolis if that's a thing.
Westonini
^

Loli = not gay
Shota = gay
Trap Loli = oof
SepelaThons
I see your friend's not a man of culture..... But at least the FBI's not watching him..... 。゚(TヮT)゚。
Topic Starter
Winnyace

Westonini wrote:

^

Loli = not gay

Shota = gay

Trap Loli = oof

I wonder if it even exists
Westonini

Winnyace wrote:

Westonini wrote:

^

Loli = not gay

Shota = gay

Trap Loli = oof

I wonder if it even exists

I'd mention an example, but the last time I talked about said example I got silenced.

abraker
Here is the image of the example Westonini is referring to. Do note that due to forum rules I had to shuffle some 1 million pixels around for you to solve.

Nigrod

abraker wrote:

Here is the image of the example Westonini is referring to. Do note that due to forum rules I had to shuffle some 1 million pixels around for you to solve.

That reminds me of sandpaper
Aiseca
Maybe this can help you~~
Brainage

Winnyace wrote:

well it depends on your gender and the loli's gender. also it's not pedophilia to those who mentioned it, loli is a body type not an age thing.
Penguin

Brainage wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

well it depends on your gender and the loli's gender. also it's not pedophilia to those who mentioned it, loli is a body type not an age thing.
oh boy... can't tell if you're actually retarded or trying to bait me
Topic Starter
Winnyace

Penguin wrote:

Brainage wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

OPINION ALERT: the line between lolicon and pedophile is fragile. very fragile. but, if the line isn't crossed, then there isn't a problem to have here.

no a loli is a age thing most of the time. there are characters over 18 years old that look and act like a child tho.
Aiseca

Winnyace wrote:

Penguin wrote:

Brainage wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

OPINION ALERT: the line between lolicon and pedophile is fragile. very fragile. but, if the line isn't crossed, then there isn't a problem to have here.

no a loli is a age thing most of the time. there are characters over 18 years old that look and act like a child tho.

Wiinnyace for president xD
abraker
I was kicked out of an admin team of a discord server for arguing that lolis are not nsfw. The mere association of the term to lolicon made them ban the use of the word in casual use.
show more