forum

[osu!std] 1/27/19 TrySail - adrenaline!!! by Koalazy

posted
Total Posts

Should TrySail - adrenaline!!! by Koalazy be Loved?

Yes
91.24%
No
8.76%
Total votes: 274
Polling ended
Topic Starter
clayton
TrySail - adrenaline!!! by Koalazy
Captain's Description (by BeasttrollMC):
This song gained massive popularity after being featured as the ending theme for the anime "Eromanga Sensei", during which had one of the main characters, Sagiri, dance in front of a washing machine as the credits roll. It's a pretty obscure detail, but it sets a very important theme for the entire map: washing machine sliders.

As stupid as that may sound, it's true. During each kiai section, there exists one or more 2B sliders that spins around and around and around. At first it may seem like a small annoyance, but it's quick to become a huge challenge as they fill your screen and obstruct your vision. That alone makes for a interesting gimmick for a map but the reference to the anime only makes it better. With over 100 favorites, check out the map for yourself and vote for its home in Project Loved.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/861074
iPhong
Remember Koalazy sang Harumachi Clover???
Smradupan
If I remember correctly, this map caused the autofail, was that fixed ? That might be the deal-breaker.
Pikiaboom

sdolnicek wrote:

If I remember correctly, this map caused the autofail, was that fixed ? That might be the deal-breaker.

There was a mention of 2b being fixed in the changelog of cuttingedge recently, which probably makes this playable
Nerowo
That's a big yes for me
Aelin
OWC flashbacks with the washing machine
huu

sdolnicek wrote:

Only one of the three diffs in this map auto-fails, so it's fine.
Topic Starter
clayton
it's not really an issue anyway, it's not like there's any harm in having an auto-failing diff loved. it still gets the exposure from being in the beatmap category
huu

clayton wrote:

it's not really an issue anyway, it's not like there's any harm in having an auto-failing diff loved. it still gets the exposure from being in the beatmap category

on top of that, if auto-fail gets fixed, then the diff (and any other auto-fail maps) will be able to have legitimate competitive leaderboards