forum

What's the worst channel/video on YouTube

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Winnyace
title says it all.

mine is Grandpa Kitchen. from a content point of view, his content is boring at least for me. it just looks like something I would see on Facebook posted by my mom.
mulraf
Wow, you must've not been on youtube too much if you think grandpa kitchen is the worst :x
The worst popular international youtubers for me is probably jake paul but there is lots of niche trash like sv3rige or national trash like prankbros
Youtube is full of trash. Which is only natural since its so big
abraker
think ones that encourage viewers to adopt shitty views
Topic Starter
Winnyace

mulraf wrote:

Wow, you must've not been on youtube too much if you think grandpa kitchen is the worst :x
The worst popular international youtubers for me is probably jake paul but there is lots of niche trash like sv3rige or national trash like prankbros
Youtube is full of trash. Which is only natural since its so big

I was talking stricly about the ways his videos are made and not about helping the poor thing, since it would not bring to it's content. I don't contest that helping the poor it's bad thing, but that doesn't make the content better. Truth be told, there's a bit of value in his videos since you can take em as cooking tutorials, but I don't know if it works.
Penguin
If I don't find interest in a channel, I won't even bother watching anything on it. So I can't really give an answer to this.

I do think that channels geared towards the younger gaming audience are pretty shit though.
Brainage
my channel. end of story, worse than jake paul 0/10
KemZii
ASMR videos
Topic Starter
Winnyace

KemZii wrote:

ASMR videos

found ur poison buddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJfZoIL2M1E

sorry
TheLegendaryHD
this video featuring jack paul with gamble site scamming lot of kids
The Blakery
Worst channel? T Series.

Subscribe to Pewdiepie!
chenny
Too many.
Carmlillball
Logan Paul
Nikolai
every osu based channel
ragequit52
T-series

No, seriously, i would say Sernandoe and all of that clickbaity youtube channels/videos that always start with a bs giveaway.
OranJinn
5 Minutes Craft = Useless life hacks
Zuriko
Stephan Sharer and any youtube channel related to it.
Jovial_old_1
MrBeast Videos lol. They are awful.
singulier
lol by far prankinvasion is the worst i saw
Ryoid
Overacting "lets play" video
DXPOHIHIHI

KemZii wrote:

ASMR videos

nO YOu!!!