forum

I love music but have bad aim and no rhythm :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
breylin
Hiya all~ ! :D

A quick summary: 27f currently living in Oregon (USA). I work full-time and love my job! I get to travel around the country a lot but hopefully in a few years I'll be living / working abroad (most likely Netherlands)

I've been playing games since a little kid. My first memories are a gameboy color with all the first gen pokemon games, tetris and then also had a nintendo 64. That really did it for me...(super mario 64, banjo kazooie, donkey kong 64 etc.)

As I got older I started playing a loooooot of shooters especially in highschool / college. I played competitive TF2 for a bit (Medic in highlander matches yay) and played things like l4d for fun since I was pretty bad it lul

Ironically I've never been good at aiming and I have absolutely no rhythm whatsoever. There are videos on YouTube of me dancing at my high school prom as proof. No you will never see them xD

SO THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING xD

I'd love to get better at Osu but I also play for fun and to enjoy discovering new music more than anything else.

AND SKINS.

GIMME YOUR SKIN.

...totally not creepy whatsoever...

ANYWAYS if you see me on hit me up :D I've never done MP and it seems intimidating as all hell but I'll try anything once!

<.< ... >.>
Vuelo Eluko
sup, i have good acc decent streaming ability and garbage aim for jumps.
Sosteneshion
You should try elohere and minimal weeb 1.3 , those are very good skins!
Btw its nice to have you here in the community.
I hope you enjoy your stay!
Topic Starter
breylin

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

sup, i have good acc decent streaming ability and garbage aim for jumps.

hiya! I'm still learning what all the terms mean >.< what exactly is streaming? jump is self explanatory - it's probably my favorite part of osu so far - trying to hit those far and difficult jumps :D

Would love to play sometime!

sosteneshion wrote:

I will definitely check those out! Silly newb question - if I like a skin from a specific map that I play is there a way to download that specific skin? I have one I really really like but I'm not sure how I can make it apply to other songs as well.

Thanks! :)
Sosteneshion

breylin wrote:

if I like a skin from a specific map that I play is there a way to download that specific skin? I have one I really really like but I'm not sure how I can make it apply to other songs as well.
Yes you can!, what map it is? I will try to get it for ya!
Topic Starter
breylin

sosteneshion wrote:

breylin wrote:

if I like a skin from a specific map that I play is there a way to download that specific skin? I have one I really really like but I'm not sure how I can make it apply to other songs as well.

Yes you can!, what map it is? I will try to get it for ya!

This one!! https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/818406#osu/1766232 I love it :o

Thanks for your help!! (>^_^)>
Sosteneshion
Ok so basically, this skin is not uploaded, it was made only for this specifically map.
After looking the comment section of the map the creator said:

modem wrote:

Sorry ;w; I don't know how to compile this skin into a file uwu. You're free to use any skin elements that you want from this map tho owo/
So I basically uploaded his skin for ya, here you go: https://www.mediafire.com/file/lw9bl9kllnt7p7a/Modem_skin.osk/file
Usually I not allowed to upload others skins, but he said that it was okay.
The skin is missing a bunch of stuff because it was made for when you are playing, so when you are not playing, like in the song selection and so on. you will have the default skin, but you can customize that as well as you wish.
Topic Starter
breylin

sosteneshion wrote:

Ok so basically, this skin is not uploaded, it was made only for this specifically map.
After looking the comment section of the map the creator said:

modem wrote:

Sorry ;w; I don't know how to compile this skin into a file uwu. You're free to use any skin elements that you want from this map tho owo/

So I basically uploaded his skin for ya, here you go: https://www.mediafire.com/file/lw9bl9kllnt7p7a/Modem_skin.osk/file
Usually I not allowed to upload others skins, but he said that it was okay.
The skin is missing a bunch of stuff because it was made for when you are playing, so when you are not playing, like in the song selection and so on. you will have the default skin, but you can customize that as well as you wish.

WOW!! You are amazing!! Thank you so much for the help!! I really really appreciate it =)
Sosteneshion
:)

feel free to add me , if you need anything, just tell me so I can help you.
Topic Starter
breylin

sosteneshion wrote:

:)

feel free to add me , if you need anything, just tell me so I can help you.

Added! Don't be a stranger- hope to see you around :)
TrueIchiro
Welcome abroad to Circle Hell! :D I'm also basically have no rhythm, but keep on playing ^^

You can add me, if you'd like and we can play sometime ^^
CandyBunnyGirl
rhythm is for amateurs lol jk jk but srsly, have fun!!
Brainage

sosteneshion wrote:

don't forget selyu v2.3 (flyingtuna skin) and the rafis skins from 2017/18
Topic Starter
breylin

CandyBunnyGirl wrote:

rhythm is for amateurs lol jk jk but srsly, have fun!!

for sure!! it's fun finally clearing a map or FC one but sometimes i like to just relax and listen to some good songs :D

breylin wrote:

TrueIchiro wrote:

Welcome abroad to Circle Hell! :D I'm also basically have no rhythm, but keep on playing ^^

You can add me, if you'd like and we can play sometime ^^

Added :) would love to play sometime!

Brainage wrote:

[quote="sosteneshion"]You should try elohere and minimal weeb 1.3 , those are very good skins!

don't forget selyu v2.3 (flyingtuna skin) and the rafis skins from 2017/18

I'll check those out too although I'm still not sure how to add skins xD
Brainage