forum

A-Breaking Laboratories presents its newest product

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
You guys remember our flagship product, osu!pill. After some carefully unsupervised analysis of how participants used the osu!pill, our brightest and smartest idiots have come forth with a new and improved formula. We realized there are some issues with the osu!pill that need to be addressed, but first let me set one things straight: If the pill is larger than your head and gives you some smaller than your mom, please drink some of your mom's iq while you're in there. Now, many of you mediocre iq plebs felt discomfort with the small symptoms listed. We solved that by getting rid of them altogether. Now all symptoms will be a surprise! Yes, when the alarms rang, the OT Royal Science Faculty really did need declared a state of bullshit after someone OD'd on skill. We still don't know how that happened, be at least we got to name the new symptom "pp-shock", and that's more than anything you will accomplish.
With the stuff nobody cares about anyway back in the trash bin, I present to you 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. If you can't read that, then you can't be fucked to be saved. If you can, just know you must be 2D to be saved by me.
This revolutionary product will show you what you are made of. Bones? Sweat? Muscles? Failure? You will be made of non of these. Our scientists sacrificed themselves to the gods of math to make sure you are made of not 200%, but 300% of raw skill that lasts longer than your last relationship and is tougher than tolerating your bullshit. Let me level with you. We don't want just any pleb take this home and shit bricks made of pp, we want YOU take this home and shit tactical grade pp concrete. Decimate you pathetic rivals and use their woes to get youself real high. High with 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛.
Now what are ya waiting for? Take the 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛 and break the skill barrier. Shit's so good you'll come back for more; guaranteed or we will refund your meaningless life back.
levesterz
𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛. 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛.

i like skill
Stanvord
Sounds cool and all, but where can I download food
MisakiTobisawa-
CDC passed a red light, discontinue it immediately.
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

but first let me set one things straight:

abraker wrote:

You will be made of non of these.

abraker wrote:

not 200%, but 300% of raw skill

abraker wrote:

Decimate you pathetic rivals

Also

abraker wrote:

tactical-grade
levesterz
everything sound soo lewd when it get qoute sentence by sentence
Achromalia
A-Breaking Laboratories a-breaking my mind.

and my bones.
Tad Fibonacci
raw skill that lasts longer than your last relationship
I've never been in a relationship before, didn't worked 1/10.
Keiger
wait abraker is still alive? hm
johnmedina999
wait ItsSurreal is still alive? hmm
Achromalia

johnmedina999 wrote:

wait ItsSurreal is still alive? hmm
Topic Starter
abraker

ItsSurreal wrote:

wait this thread is still alive? hm
ftfy
Tad Fibonacci

ItsSurreal wrote:

wait abraker is still alive? hm
Like us all, abraker exists ACROSS time. He's both alive AND dead. He perceived being both. He finds this condition... disagreeable.
Perception without comprehension is a dangerous combination.
11 - MIKADO
give me this shit
Vuelo Eluko
another shit thread, hot off the presses, developed and vetted in abraker's shitpost laboratory. Teach me.
Topic Starter
abraker
mind you it's better than any shit you can pull from your hole
Vuelo Eluko
that was the obvious implication with the "teach me", smart guy.
Topic Starter
abraker
Vuelo Eluko
considering sarcasm is heavily dependent on inflection, that would seem to extend to almost any typed statement, ExCePt OnEs TyPeD LiKe ThIs

Best to assume sincerity unless you know the typist on a personal level, which in my case you do not...
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

A-Breaking Laboratories a-breaking my mind.

and my bones.
A-Breaking Laboratories a-breaking people apart.