forum

I really can't improve anymore

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
the ball man
I really can't improve at osu.
I took a week off osu and a lot of things changed. I don't alternate anymore, now I'm a singletap player, I can't click as fast or stream as consistently as I did and I can't FC any 5 star map anymore (I'm not gonna play that weewee ass crybaby 4 star maps).
Anyone got some advice? (If you say shit like play more I'm gonna report you for terrorism).
Have a nice day.
Alex
N0thingSpecial
Play that 4* map
PinkNightmares
Play more 3*
mihari
You should work on improving your accuracy for now, 90.82% isn't really good. Other than that, you might want to check out this guide from Korilak: https://puu.sh/unB20/caee7b883d.pdf
NoThisizPatrick
do what ksn said also those weewee ass crybaby 4 star maps if you cant easily fc them with at least 98% acc its a sign that your finger control is underdeveloped and is what is holding you back. Dont get discouraged by loosing stamina/consistency because you are playing less i recently came back from a break and it help me get past a plateau.
DXPOHIHIHI
You trash player, you thought you hit a wall but in reality you didn't it's just a fence that you can vault over, plus your not even 4 digits to be allowed to say your not improving anymore.
Justified

ItzJustAlex wrote:

(If you say shit like play more I'm gonna report you for terrorism).

Play more.
im flat

szkiller wrote:

You trash player, you thought you hit a wall but in reality you didn't it's just a fence that you can vault over, plus your not even 4 digits to be allowed to say your not improving anymore.

what does being 4 digit have to do with not improving
Brainage

ItzJustAlex wrote:

I don't alternate anymore, now I'm a singletap player

There lies your problem. You can't expect to be just as good with singletapping if you have just switched from alternating. Unfortunately you just have to play more to get good with that one. Don't want to play more? You don't have to play this specific game, as there are other ways of getting better with singletapping through training outside of osu! Google is your friend.

Also you only have like 2.5k playcount per month. I've seen a player who got to rank 30k in 3 MONTHS with nearly 10,000 playcount per month. If you really want to get better, you have to dedicate a lot of time to it, and if you do that, then you really can (and will) get better.

And as always, plz enjoy game
Nourios

ItzJustAlex wrote:

If you say shit like play more I'm gonna report you for terrorism.

That's literally the only thing you can do to improve in this game.
DeletedUser_6869432
Theres a lot of things that I think you can do but I'll just keep it short for the sake of time.

PLAY MORE