forum

32,000 Beatmap Pack Plus optional collections provided :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sakshi
http://puu.sh/m7g0C/4158968a6a.zip

Instructions are in the zip, its really simple the instructions take you through it step by step and its actually really efficient and quick.

thanks to all of those who made these programs available for us all.

I have a seriously silly amount of beatmaps, extremely stacked collections all full of GOOD maps, i made this for my friends because they like my map picks in our multi lobbies, but i figured why not post it here so everybody else can easily get this many beatmaps. the top half of collections you can be pretty assured to not get a shit map, but an experience. i know its a lot to have multiple ~1000 stacked collections but every map added to collections were not randomly added. they were all selectively picked so you can be fully assured you're not gonna just be scrolling through trash maps until "that one" comes along. i've put a lot of work into creating these collections over the years, so i hope you guys enjoy them as much as i do. so enjoy guys :D
zhuxiaoyan
Doesn't work for mac ;(
Topic Starter
Sakshi
Awww sorry =/ i wasn't aware. i had misread and thought you typed it doesnt work for "me" lol. thats unfortunate though dude i'm sorry, maybe check out the thread with all of the community made programs and see if there's one that's compatible with mac? i would think thats your last bet
Moyase
I think i'm ready....... :3

how long did it take to organize....
- Kovic
When I click the file '' Sakshi beatmaps '' :/

Moyase

- Kovic wrote:

When I click the file '' Sakshi beatmaps '' passes this :/

ok, i figured this out aswell...

Keep on waiting... it will take a while depending on your pc as it has to process a large amount of objects...

For me it took 5-10 mins to load the list its self.... it might take longer or shorter :D

But yeah... just wait!
- Kovic

Moyase wrote:

- Kovic wrote:

When I click the file '' Sakshi beatmaps '' passes this :/

ok, i figured this out aswell...

Keep on waiting... it will take a while depending on your pc as it has to process a large amount of objects...

For me it took 5-10 mins to load the list its self.... it might take longer or shorter :D

But yeah... just wait!
You're right, just I wait 10 minutes and now are being downloaded :^)
Moyase
The only problem is that this is going to take forever to download :P, so far ive left it for 5 hours, only 70 sets downloaded, so just be aware of the time it will take to download these maps!
The Gambler
I hear that there was this one guy that wanted this many maps in a pack... Had he not been a douchebag and ate the banhammer this would have been his answer to his prayer
Tr4pB0ssM3ean
範囲変えましたー
Tr4pB0ssM3ean
Best map for ever xD
Vagrant
Ayy, tried some maps they totally didn't help me get PP, they're quite cool, but they're taking forever - I am downloading them from 3 hours and I've downloaded only 165 ;C
Shinuchan
Getting an error when sync'ing it up.

SPOILER
// Configuration
{"application":{"isElevated":"True","lastUpdateCheck":"08-05-2016 11:02:56","version":"1.0.0.6"},"config":{"downloadMirror":"0","updateInterval":"3"},"language":{"code":{"long":"en_US","short":"en"}},"system":{"cultureInfo":"en-US","is64bit":"True","operatingSystem":"6.1.7601.65536"}}

// Exception
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details. ---> System.IO.IOException: Invalid string tag
at osu_Sync.OsuReader.ReadString()
at osu_Sync.MainWindow.BGW__Action_Sync_GetIDs_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
at osu_Sync.MainWindow.BGW__Action_Sync_GetIDs_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Topic Starter
Sakshi
maybe try downloading a more recent version of the syncer, i'm really unsure. you'd have to report that to the actual developer
ChrisLeOtaku
Yeah, I had that issue. But then I went to the osu!Sync GitHub and downloaded the latest version and it worked just fine. Here is a link to the original thread. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/270446

Cannot wait to finish loading the compressed pack, and download the beatmaps. I needed to build up my collection.
Jesper
Can't wait for 32gb of weeb music
XICITYMOTIONIX

- L I T H - wrote:

Can't wait for 32gb of weeb music

ye boi
vAxno
ok now, when i press sync it says it will shut down.
Sabxander
it crashes whenever I try to synchronize

Any help?
Ashirogi
This is amazing, thank you!
Sashiro
please dont bump old topics
this project is deprecated and may be canceled

And if you want a MASSIVE ammount of beatmaps, check out this: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/607469 (more than 150gb)
Shadow Legend
thats alot of beatmaps dude shadow is watching :)
ninosalerno13