forum

Will i hit a wall?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Addam
Will i hit a wall if i kept playing high stars map such as 5.8*+ and 6*+? I can beat those stars easily. My rank currently is 55.8k and i'm worried that people around my rank play higher stars like 6.5* and above. I'm not really good at the game and i want opinions to know that what i'm doing is right or wrong. Since i really like this game and its fun, i don't want someday that i can't even pass any maps. Thank you for your time.
mulraf
eventually everyone will hit a wall. the question is when, how fast and if you can overcome it and how it is for other people around your rank.
if your question is whether you can go much further with 5.8-6*: yes. if you get more consistant so that you can fc longer maps and/or you get better acc, then you will be able to climb the ranks for a long time. i'm ~rank 20k, my acc is not that great, i play ~6-6.3* and medium length and still get ranks.
a final example of what you can achieve with nomod <6*: because maybe pt. 3 SS: 390pp, wagner reloaded SS: 387pp
or something actually more realistic: mynarco addiction 99% 339pp, sotarks kimi no shirai monogatari 99%: 268pp, taeyang contrail 99%: 294pp. all of them are doable if you are somewhat consistant and having such plays could easily get you to ~#5.000-10.000
Topic Starter
Addam

mulraf wrote:

eventually everyone will hit a wall. the question is when, how fast and if you can overcome it and how it is for other people around your rank.
if your question is whether you can go much further with 5.8-6*: yes. if you get more consistant so that you can fc longer maps and/or you get better acc, then you will be able to climb the ranks for a long time. i'm ~rank 20k, my acc is not that great, i play ~6-6.3* and medium length and still get ranks.
a final example of what you can achieve with nomod <6*: because maybe pt. 3 SS: 390pp, wagner reloaded SS: 387pp
or something actually more realistic: mynarco addiction 99% 339pp, sotarks kimi no shirai monogatari 99%: 268pp, taeyang contrail 99%: 294pp. all of them are doable if you are somewhat consistant and having such plays could easily get you to ~#5.000-10.000

well, i can't really SS maps under <6* because i can't really time my circle
N0thingSpecial
Play high 4* to mid 5*
chenny
Everyone hits a wall, it's just a matter of time to overcome that wall.