forum

Shaking hand with hovering

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kapsikkum
I've recently changed to hovering because dragging is damaging my tablet pretty bad, and hovering just feels more comfortable anyway. Will the shaking go away with time or will it just stay?
mihari
You might hold your tablet pen too high.
The higher you hold your pen / the farther the distance between tablet and pen, the more noise will occur. Hovering lower might solve your problem.
I doubt that it is actually your hand that is just too shaky, since that is quite rare I think.
Topic Starter
kapsikkum

Kissen wrote:

You might hold your tablet pen too high.
The higher you hold your pen / the farther the distance between tablet and pen, the more noise will occur. Hovering lower might solve your problem.
I doubt that it is actually your hand that is just too shaky, since that is quite rare I think.

I tried hovering lower, shaking is still there. The shaking I mean is like my hand completely shakes off of were I meant to aim. I can't really explain it
Rikii
When I started hovering (dragging atm) I also shaked a little. But I tried to rest my pinky finger and thr bottom of my hand on the tablet and it helped. I got decent aim and it wasn't exhausting.
NoThisizPatrick
Tt will get better with time. Try to play around with how your pen rests in your fingers choke up/down on its and see if its helps. Something to keep in mind is if you have a long cursor tail it is a lot easier to see shake.
DXPOHIHIHI
Add plastic cover to your tab 👌
C15U
Switched form hovering to dragging. Feels so much smoother. Hovering works a little bit different than dragging - maybe that's your problem. You kind of "Press the air" just above the tablet surface, and not drag it while having it in air. Something like you would do TapX, but not touch the tablet.
chenny
Make sure your hand has a stable base, but hovering will always appear shakier than dragging.