forum

Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
Beard
No I'm pretty good at osu, but I misread a lot of the time and miss at easy parts that I really should be doing consistently and often. My fingers also like to miss notes and just not tap sometimes which is fun

Who is your rolemodel? IRL or osu both are chill
Bloom
I don't really have one. But if I had to pick the closest thing, it would be Tom Scott.

Any life goals?
CatzerTM
yes, becoming a decent graphic designer. thought of doing in my spare time or any leisure time I have Don't think of making a full time job for me

What was the most emotional story/movie you ever read/watched?
Meah
3 Idiots

Choose one regular OT/FG user and what would you want him/her to do?
MisakiTobisawa-
I'd like Westonini to fuck me up in Thread Necromancy; it's been way too easy to get points this month.

If it's Christmas Eve when you see this: How are you doing so far?
If it's already Christmas when you see this: What are you looking forward to?
Fhaye
I am already satisfied with everything

Same question
45Traeath
In terms of health, I'd say "normal".
In terms of mental state, I'd say "bad".
Not many things to look forward to. Just, more music.
(Can't expect whatever I'd like to quickly happen, to happen in even 2020.)

Vapor wrote:

Favourite Eeveelution?
(Doom, I'm out of questions.)
MisakiTobisawa-
Umbreon's color scheme appeals to me quite a lot.

How many FCs above AR10.33 do you have (counting both standard and/or CTB)? I personally only have a few, mostly on lower Hards that use AR6.5, FCed with DTHR.
Meah
I didn't reach that stage

What are you looking forward for this upcoming year 2019?
Achromalia
Planning to either collaborate with someone or make an EP or album in 2019. I'm planning on getting my shit together in both music and in school.

Phone or PC?
Fhaye
Phone

Favorite food?
MisakiTobisawa-
No 'real' favorite, depends on my craving at the time and I love a lot of things, so yeah... I'll just go with rice and chicken in general, since I find myself eating that the most often. I also like broccoli because it's actually tasteless.

Am I doing alright in terms of my improvement in osu!, considering that I'm using a membrane office keyboard and a Bluetooth office mouse?

Note: I created my account on September 1, 2017, but I didn't dedicate myself to the game until March 16, 2018.
xXOsuPersonXx
idk, playstyle depends on what you're comfortable with

The person below you anything?
Penguin
haha funny

What is your opinion on Psychedelic drugs? LSD, MDMA, DMT etc. etc.
Aiseca
If controlled and used responsibility, I can approve of those. However, given that the situation that the world is failing itself, it's better to get rid of them.
-------------
Any old retro games you miss or like to play in a specific console?
Achromalia
Retro games...

eh... Galaga, I think. I really enjoyed that one. Partially why I began to enjoy "bullet hell"-esque games.

There's Tetris, but I never played it on anything other than online emulators.

- - -

Following question is partially hypothetical, but is relevant to what I'm dealing with. From what I received, one of the two pairs of headphones broke within a day. Anyways.

Get two pairs of headphones, both costing around $15 each. They both hurt your ears and the earcups aren't adjustable, one pair of headphones are bass-boosted, the other is flat-response. They vary in durability but are generally cheaply made with sub-par sound quality. Would you prefer to receive these two pairs of headphones as a gift, or would you prefer to buy yourself a pair of professional monitoring headphones for $69, but have decent quality all-around?
keremaru
buy myself one; i find it easier if i read over the specs of the item i'm getting than having really bad luck and getting a pair of shoddy ones from other people.

any "weird but interesting" moments you've had?
Achromalia
hmm. I guess there's a fairly recent thing i learned thanks to experimenting in FL Studio, in how I could record things. I'm figuring things out and I've found the process to be really intriguing, as to how I'm managing to make a simple sound into some form of foley or ambience. I'm pretty excited to see what I can do with it.

I suppose it's not particularly surprising or interesting, but I found it pretty weird and cool anyways.

- - -

keremal wrote:

any "weird but interesting" moments you've had?
Penguin
not sure what that means. I guess sometimes my ghost poops are like that. You go poop, look in the toilet and the fecal matter is nowhere to be seen.

What are your plans for the future, career / job wise.
Achromalia
as far as a career, being a musician and an artist would be ideal.

i'm pretty much already an independent musician with stuff i've produced and released on Soundcloud. now i'm just trying to improve and get my shit together.

as far as any other work goes, i dunno. not sure what i'd care to do. likely, it'd be relevant to music or art.

bass-boosted headphones or flat-response headphones?
CatzerTM
probably a flat response headphone. i'm more into the overall appeal of music rather than just bass

do you prefer using gaming PCs or gaming phones?
Achromalia

CatzerTM wrote:

probably a flat response headphone. i'm more into the overall appeal of music rather than just bass
thank fuck.

if there's some things i've got strong opinions about, one's definitely gonna be that bass-boosted headphones are not good at all compared to a balanced sound with flat-response headphones, especially considering it's much easier to mix and master my instruments when i'm making music.

- - -

if i were to do art commissions from 3 to 7 dollars, would you want something?
45Traeath
I think you forgot to answer.

I'd take the PC.

"Something" is large...
If it could be a personal PC/Phone background (landscape and/or original character), why not. Although I might not be able to be more specific than that parenthesis.

I forgot my question, now... Ugh...

Ryan24855 wrote:

Which one do you like most?
Tab, Caps Lock, Shift, Ctrl, Alt, Enter, Home, Escape, Backspace, or Delete? Give a reason!

(Weird question, isn't it?)
Achromalia
Agh, damn. Dunno how I didn't catch that.

Anyhow, the 'Enter' Key, the basis of actually getting anything down and giving you an efficient ability to separate lines and/or submit text, though that depends on the platform, as some messages can be sent with the enter key.

Well, maybe. I don't actually favor any of the keys much but the functionality of the enter key comes to mind first.

Also uh... "Something is large"...? I suppose you meant to say vague or broad? Of course it is, it gives you the option of requesting anything you'd want.

- - -

Achromalia wrote:

if i were to do art commissions from 3 to 7 dollars, would you want something?
Penguin
sure, I'd probably commission something from you, just to see how it turns out and to support you a little bit.

What's your favorite music genre, and what song from that genre is your favorite?
45Traeath

Achromalia wrote:

Also uh... "Something is large"...? I suppose you meant to say vague or broad? Of course it is, it gives you the option of requesting anything you'd want.
Alright, I think I've fixed some bugs in my brain, now. I mean, no one can have a perfect (definition/synonym) dictionary in their brain.
We all see now, that it's just a bit bad to accumulate vocab'.
[Fr.] Large = Vague = Imprécis
[En.]Large ≠ Vague = Imprecise
*Back to the question*

That's a tough one...
[Can't remember how long I left this page on, instead of saving it as a draft.
Still haven't worked on the answer while being distracted (well... distractions '-').]

*Noises*

Wait, it wasn't that hard.
[Ellipsis]
Trance.

One song among many: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLTlRq32Hq8

Not to bring the "PPAP Meme", but is there anything "pineapple flavored" you like?
(Emphasis on "flavor", which doesn't involve the actual fruit.)
MisakiTobisawa-
Ever heard of pineapple fried rice? No? Don't worry because it actually tastes better than pineapple on pizza.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how tired are you right now? I'd be at 5 normally, but I'm at 7 now because I'm sick
Penguin
I'm currently on day 2 of my weekend. I went to sleep at 3am last night and woke up at 9:45 - 10 ish this morning. I'm feeling pretty good, so I'd say a solid 2.

If you had to live in one country for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Achromalia
egh, no idea.

i suppose I'd just say the US, as I'd be comfortable staying here, but I dunno.

I've never seen what it's like anywhere else. I've wondered how I'd do, even though I have no interest in traveling and all the shit that comes with it, packing everything, and whatever else.

But I'm still comfortable and familiar with how things are here, so, it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

- - -

What do you feel, what do you think, what do you know about yourself in the midst of humanity?
keremaru
alright, multiple questions in one.
- i feel fine.
- i don't really think about things, unless i have to.
- i know that i'm that one kid in the background who watches hentai at school. what? moving on.

how did you celebrate your new year's when the "ball dropped"?
45Traeath
Funny thing, 2k19 came in while I was watching "Minority Report" at a friend's. (I don't know if that's how you phrase an activity done in someone else's home/appartment.)
Some balls (literal) dropped (approx') during the movie.

Favorite wind instrument (only for its sounds)?
Meah
Trumpet it goes toooooot tooooot tooooooooo

Do you own a pet?
Aiseca
A duck.

Same shiz.
MisakiTobisawa-
Nope. No one is at home in the morning to take care of a pet, and we're all quite busy even when we come home. We don't have time to take care of a pet.

What were you browsing 5 minutes ago?
Achromalia
"Your thoughts on the user above you".

- - -

Do you enjoy simplicity and prefer to take things at face-value, instead of looking into something too much or focusing on details?
Penguin
I do very much enjoy the simplicity and taking things at face value. I believe that the phrase "Ignorance is bliss" can be used in this situation. The thing is though that for me personally, it's almost impossible to 100% do so. I have a horrible habit of getting stuck in my own head and overthinking everything. I acknowledge the fact that I do so and I don't let myself believe the situations I create in my head or assume anything before I know facts. But I can't really help the fact that the things I think about will still put me in a bad mood, or change how I react to situations or people. It really sucks.

---

Do you ever experience Liberosis?

definition: "The desire to just stop—stop caring, stop thinking, stop wondering, stop trying to hold onto things that aren’t meant to be yours and simply let go. For example, grabbing a handful of sand and watching it slowly, effortlessly slip through your fingers, reminding you that there are some things you simply cannot keep, and that’s perfectly and beautifully okay."
Achromalia
...I used to.

- - -

The French Horn or the Violin?
vinnicci
violin

is it hot right where you are?
Penguin
Saturday 10:00 AM
Mostly Cloudy
44°

What is your dream car?
45Traeath
None, I don't want to drive.
My real worry being, being involved in an accident; regardless of whether I was driving or a passenger(?).

Any personal sportive achievement you have/had felt proud of?
show more