forum

DefinitelyNotRGB [30Mar2020Updt] [ ALL MODES ]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Galvit

Delete or backup previous installation of that skin before installing new version

Old Post

16:10 and 4:3 now in extra folder
Frogsi
Screenshots? They are blurry mate
Topic Starter
Galvit

FroxXyyy wrote:

Screenshots? They are blurry mate

oops, forgot about them :o
Flanster
For a moment there I thought it was a CGA skin, that can work.
-anibal-
why is the modes button invisible
Topic Starter
Galvit

-anibal- wrote:

why is the modes button invisible
eeh,only std for now
my name is hi
This is literally one of my favorite skins for gameplay ever. The invisible modes do kinda bother me but the gameplay itself is almost perfect vanilla! (vanilla as in straight out the box, without any modifications)
Topic Starter
Galvit
Streams felt like i can fc Blue Zenith, it was surprisingly very playable

And also no more invisible modes
KatouMegumi
I like how it's in primary CMYK colors.
Even though, CMYK color values can be converted back to RGB values
vinn
i've used this skin for a while now, and it seems to became my default skin. the sounds make it really pleasant to play maps, and it's simple at the same time really "artistic" and really easy on the eyes if you don't take in the fact its in mostly cmyk.
for a new player (i mean im still "new" so) it can also be seen as a little struggle without ticks (more important in taiko, standard its not really needed but taiko, if you don't wanna button mash drumrolls it can be tricky) and no combo numbers, but after a bit you'll figure out how to use the approach circles. overall i really like this skin, and really haven't found anything to replace it yet.

tl;dr 13/10 best :^)
Topic Starter
Galvit
thx for good reviews guys, will fix stuff you complaining about but don't expect big changes
Lyawi
I love it.
Iceotaku V2
Awesome! Skin owo
Bloody Poppy
Ну хоть что-то от русских годное появилось!

Finally Russians do cool skins!
MissKaeto
I LOVE THIS!

Also, are there any hitcircle extras that include the numbers? That would be awesome ^^ I used some numbers from a different skin I have, but some that go better with this skin would be great
Topic Starter
Galvit
thx everyone

also I'll consider doing hitcircles with numbers

MissKaeto wrote:

I LOVE THIS!

Also, are there any hitcircle extras that include the numbers? That would be awesome ^^ I used some numbers from a different skin I have, but some that go better with this skin would be great
Topic Starter
Galvit
added hitcircles with numbers (check extra folder)
if you think something should be changed then let me know
_Arsen
The cursor trail looks hilarious.

Seriously.
nocc
reminds me of a printer
i like it tho
Topic Starter
Galvit
Skin updated with more modern feel, but all old element can be still found inside skin's folder
Topic Starter
Galvit
Updated all game modes in this update, 16:10 and maybe 4:3 are planned for next update together with more extras like hit circles and other game-play stuff
minamoto_sem
A really nice skin thanks for posting , feels really nice to play i'm still not get used to circles whithout numbers in 5 star maps , but someday this hands will do it jaja thanks fot posting you're very dedicated.
Rizevim
Thanks for this nice skin!
I love it!
Topic Starter
Galvit

minamoto_sem wrote:

A really nice skin thanks for posting , feels really nice to play i'm still not get used to circles whithout numbers in 5 star maps , but someday this hands will do it jaja thanks fot posting you're very dedicated.
There should be folder with numbers

Rizevim wrote:

I love it!
Thank you 🙏
xXnutellaXx

Galvit wrote:

minamoto_sem wrote:

There should be folder with numbers

Rizevim wrote:

I love it!
Thank you 🙏
How do you include the hit circles with numbers? I'm a noob. btw love this skin!!! :)
Topic Starter
Galvit

xXnutellaXx wrote:

How do you include the hit circles with numbers?
Old Elements > Extras > hitcircles > 4 with numbers
Copy all default-# files to the main folder
Yona1
I love this map! i been looking for something like this and im happy that i find it!
Nyrdie
This skin has a pretty slick and consistent design, definitely one of my favorites. Although at times, the skin looks a little bit too simple to the point that it actually hinders the gameplay. Overall, with a bit of tweaking in the skin folder, one of the best out there.
shadowdasamurai
I have a bit of a problem that some people may not have noticed and that is that i cant see when the spinner is clear.
Topic Starter
Galvit

shadowdasamurai wrote:

I have a bit of a problem that some people may not have noticed and that is that i cant see when the spinner is clear.
Just spin until spinner ends lol, I will consider this tho.
R3DC0D3
So, I really liked the skin aesthetics, however I really can't play mania with bricks. So I took my time and make a small drop-in replacement (while keeping the original files in another folder) to convert the mania bricks into circles.
If anyone need circles in mania, you can download this small archive and just extract it inside the skin folder.
GDrive Link

@Galvit feel free to include this as an optional part in a future skin update.
Ayanami
Hey do you still have the old version of the skin?
Topic Starter
Galvit

Ayanami wrote:

Hey do you still have the old version of the skin?
It's inside "Old Elements" folder.