forum

RUBY'S RED ROSE [RWBY] [STD] [HD] [NO NUMBERS]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
slaviic

Hey there! So this is a skin I made for myself a few months back and I finally finished it!
So here I am making it public for people to see :)
As you can tell this is a Ruby Rose themed skin and is RED/BLACK/WHITE themed as well.

*note that this is a personal skin so there is "slaviic" written below the scorebar.
most other things is also personal preference.

I do not consider this skin to be finished due to the fact the folder isn't organised. Please recognize that I have no intentions of changing any aesthetics or any other part of this skin.

Also please note that the folder for this skin is SUPER messy.

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k88aw4g96n8s7zk/RUBY%2527S_RED_ROSE.osk/file

VIDEO PREVIEW:
https://youtu.be/9dwegHXnQw4

Special thanks to Tsukabe and --owo- (rip billy herrington) for motivating and helping me finish this skin <3
Tsukabe
It looks great, I am glad I could help lol <3
h3oCharles
ok it's time to roast

- why is the mods button so small?!
- modes should be mode
- cursorexpand REEEEEEEEEEEE
- what happened to menu sounds?
- why is 100 a checkmark and 50 a ring?!
- dafaq is that spinner spin sound?!

*opens the skin folder*

ok, do you know what HD and SD means? Go ahead and use a converter
Topic Starter
slaviic

h3oCharles wrote:

ok it's time to roast

- why is the mods button so small?!
- modes should be mode
- cursorexpand REEEEEEEEEEEE
- what happened to menu sounds?
- why is 100 a checkmark and 50 a ring?!
- dafaq is that spinner spin sound?!

*opens the skin folder*

ok, do you know what HD and SD means? Go ahead and use a converter

Mods buttons are small for aesthetic purposes

Modes/mode doesn't matter, very nitpicky thing.

Cursorexpand Was MY Personal preference. like i said its a personal skin.

I wanted all the sounds to remain the same as it was in the og osu skin.

Because i chose to have it that way.

The spinner sound is Ruby saying "nope" because if you've actually seen the anime you would understand.

I didn't bother with the HD and SD aspect.

Thanks for your criticism :)

but i don't recommend calling it "roasting" because it just makes you sound like you know anything and everything about skinning.
h3oCharles

slaviic wrote:

but i don't recommend calling it "roasting" because it just makes you sound like you know anything and everything about skinning.
because I do

here, try using this
Topic Starter
slaviic

Tsukabe wrote:

It looks great, I am glad I could help lol <3

<3 Thanks!
Keusi
nice skin, loved it. Maybe i would like a darker red for the gameplay, but still a really good skin.

ps: "what are you doing?" made me laugh hahah
Topic Starter
slaviic
I tried to make the red not as big of an eyesore, but i think the colour might be different on different screens.

I also tried my best to use Ruby's actual voicelines, so i'm glad you enjoyed the skin :D
h3oCharles
ok, this might sound dumb, but you literally motivated me to watch the entirety of RWBY and so far... wow... what a series...
and I found this little gem on the side story series, might be cool for the applause
skipp2kill
Finally an osu skin to appreciate my waifu <3
Red Riding Hood
holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit
you are a legend
ThanatosP3
I've been looking for a skin like this holy fuck this is my favorite skin.
Miko-MikoSpark
Something's gonna wrong
There's only half of skin, but all elements has installed in correct folder
How fix this?

Matt2e2

Miko-MikoSpark wrote:

Something's gonna wrong
There's only half of skin, but all elements has installed in correct folder
How fix this?

As mentioned in the title, this skin is HD only. That means resolutions with a height of less that 800px aren't supported.
You can fix that by running this program on the skin's folder.

(By the way, I don't think this skin supports 4:3 anyway.)
Dumbledore11
Can you add numbers as a preference option?
R3Dii
is there a way to make the spinner clear , i don't like having the spinner full of colors and i have no idea how to change it . help
Matt2e2

R3Dii wrote:

is there a way to make the spinner clear , i don't like having the spinner full of colors and i have no idea how to change it . help

You could try replacing the spinner from this skin with another old format spinner, I suppose.
joao_kol
how i delete the numbers of my skin?