What's everyone up to this week?

posted
Total Posts
show more
cravenfiner
weeb noise
keremaru
shit ton of stuff going down tomorrow.
first off, exploring imaginary numbers in algebra 3-4. that should be fun.
second, an essay that i never spent time on due to procrastinating is due. fuck.
third, i'm getting to some things that i've been meaning to do several months ago finally.
then, i have to get ready for a new homebrew campaign that my friend is doing, that i'm actually going to do an alternate universe for. that should be exciting.
last but not least, i have a winter concert to perform in for school. plus, i'm still figuring out what touhou song i want to perform for solo ensembles, and i still need to get warmed up well enough to perform on the assembly next tuesday. that's a shit ton of music things that i still don't have enough attention span to even contemplate doing. hopefully i actually get to picking my song (currently thinking between u.n. owen, easygoing egoist, girl's secret room, hartmann's youkai girl, necrofantasia and possibly border of life. also good mutual osu!mania warmup) and be ready to perform in that assembly.

tl;dr, fuck ton of events are going down tomorrow, and i don't even know if i can do all of them.
Topic Starter
abraker
sorting out my classes for spring semester and having a Christmas party in a couple days
and definitely not traveling back to the year 2185
johnmedina999

keremal wrote:

algebra 3-4
Algebra 3??? What is this magical class that I never took?
Topic Starter
abraker
algebra 3 is linear algebra I think
algebra 4 is variadic meta functional step recursion iirc
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

algebra 3 is linear algebra I think
It's kind of a big leap going from basic exponential functions in Algebra 2 to learning about eigenvectors in Linear Algebra, don't you think?
Topic Starter
abraker
ok looked it up, I thought wrong
all my linear confidence folded into a sinusoidal doubtfulness.
keremaru

johnmedina999 wrote:

Algebra 3??? What is this magical class that I never took?

algebra 3 begins with linear functions, i.e quadratics and directrixes and focuses, but then it starts to explore on those quadratic functions and explain how some values can be graphed using different methods, but then those methods have some gimmicks inside of them that aren't essentially related to quadratics anymore, but are still considered algebraic values.

i think.
johnmedina999

keremal wrote:

algebra 3 begins with linear functions, i.e quadratics and directrixes and focuses, but then it starts to explore on those quadratic functions and explain how some values can be graphed using different methods, but then those methods have some gimmicks inside of them that aren't essentially related to quadratics anymore, but are still considered algebraic values.

i think.
Conic sections? But isn't that geometry?
Topic Starter
abraker
Find the cross sectional area between
-1 < i*sin(t) - j*(t - 1) + k*cos(t) < 1 and -1 < i*2t - j*t + k*2 < 1
TeeArctic1
I can report that I am alive and ready to shitpost more than ever, after I’ve slept a ton and eaten actual food

OTBC is back in biz
Aiseca
Here, hust got home from our company party and I'm drunk as fvk... But I'm happy.
Westonini
40 min to and from my school to take a 5 minute final.
levesterz
Ghot notting on the genout
Achromalia
school, music production, miserably failing at what i aspire to do, and the like.

i'm also likely moving back with my mom again for the weekend.

...great.

i'm tired as hell.
roshan117
school
johnmedina999
I got Project Diva F yesterday ^_^
Topic Starter
abraker
going to be drinking sparkling grape juice, watching movies, playing osu!, working with osu! pp formula, and all that fun jazz this weekend
TheTrashOne_old
Well You know that it is December so.......

TIME TO BEAT THE MEAT

Aiseca

TheTrashOne wrote:

Well You know that it is December so.......

TIME TO BEAT THE MEAT

YEEEESSSSSHHHHHYYYY!!!!!!
Meah
busy bullying someone
crayoon
IT WAS FINALS WEEK AND I GOT SUPER SICK AND HAD TO STAY HOME ALL WEEK PRAY FOR ME SKSJKJSEFSELF
Serraionga
smash bros

smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros
smash bros

And being busy.

Best Regards,
Custard
Aiseca
Modding
Mapping (GD and Owned)
Stalking on forums.
Beard
playing osu and doing schoolwork (mainly osu outside of school)

i thought computer science was gonna be fun, but in reality all that course has taught me is that a bad teacher ruins a class no ifs ands or buts
Westonini

crayoon wrote:

IT WAS FINALS WEEK AND I GOT SUPER SICK AND HAD TO STAY HOME ALL WEEK PRAY FOR ME SKSJKJSEFSELF

rip
levesterz
I found a minecraft anarchy sever and gonna explore it ( it soo heavily lava casted left and right and wither in the spawn and the only tree is like 5k block away. )
clover
These dumb freshmen kept airdropping me at lunch so I stabbed one of them

My dad's a lawyer though so it's all good