Total Posts
show more
Chencha3023
como aplico la de yuri? :c :( :( :(
Topic Starter
SonikkuYokai

Julia Villordo wrote:

como aplico la de yuri? :c :( :( :(
Saca todos los archivos de la carpeta de Yuri y la pegas en la carpeta llamada ''- Doki Doki Literature Club Skin -''!
Adpai
TRAMATIC SKIN
Ayu-chan1
This is a nice skin, it really improved my skills (i guess ;-;)
bouncypop
Hi, really like the skin, but you were saying feel free to choose your best grill, but I'm just wondering exactly how? I'm new to osu! haha :P
paper2222
The fu ing fail screen made me jump wtf XD
zhu
nice one especially monika
Topic Starter
SonikkuYokai

bouncypop wrote:

Hi, really like the skin, but you were saying feel free to choose your best grill, but I'm just wondering exactly how? I'm new to osu! haha :P
Just copy everything inside the folder of the girl you want and paste it inside the main skin folder. Ex: If the girl you want is Sayori, copy everything inside Sayori's folder and paste it in the folder named Doki Doki Literature Club Skin. Sorry for the late reply. :?
Topic Starter
SonikkuYokai

Ayu-chan1 wrote:

This is a nice skin, it really improved my skills (i guess ;-;)
I'm glad to hear that. <3
Topic Starter
SonikkuYokai

zhu wrote:

nice one especially monika
Thanks! <3
Fayu
Nice skin btw
Fayu
Spinner is werry nice, good work man... realy
Yolodude25
Hey Gr8 Skin! Actually made me better!

BTW, is there any way to enable numbers (50,100,300) instead of the cats?

Thx! :)
Topic Starter
SonikkuYokai

Fayu wrote:

Spinner is werry nice, good work man... realy
Thanks! Spinners are my favorite part of the skin to do. ^^
Topic Starter
SonikkuYokai

Yolodude25 wrote:

Hmmm, no, sorry, there isn't. I could update the skin with a separate folder of 300/100/50 without the cats if you'd like.
MonikaM
Мне очень нравится этот скин. с ним даже проще. Хоть и играть начала сооовсем недавно. Но мне правда очень-очень нравится с:
Beel_0
very good
Triwka_old
как скачать
HydroQuitsOsu
how do you switch the characters tho?
MisakiTobisawa-

SonikkuYokai wrote:

♥ I M P O R T A N T - S T U F F ♥
Please check your skin folder after you download it. Inside it are 4 more folders that include the different EX: Ranking Pannel, Section Pass/Fail etc. For each girl. Feel free to choose your best G R I L L.

Copy all files in the folder of your choice and paste it into the main folder. Click the 'replace the files in the destination' when the popup comes up.
DJDaniel333
This skin is the best thing I've ever used!!! Thank you for making it! It was almost everything I imagined it too be but I have one suggestion:
Could you modify the A,B,C,D,etc. images to have a little sticker of the characters with the letters? I don't know how to upload photos but I have the link. Something like this?
https://www.google.com/search?q=ddlc+chibi&rlz=1C1GKLB_enMY670MY670&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=oFjYjrhPVPCVaM%253A%252CoxXk1p4gdFqsuM%252C_&usg=AI4_-kRD_6DXjuzHVdiwNT8PXrJO45QQRw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiLqdTh_JffAhWKP48KHVC7CyAQ9QEwAHoECAQQBA#imgrc=oFjYjrhPVPCVaM:
Neotron Yap
Well Done Mate
h3oCharles
the skin seems... kinda generic for it's theme, I was kinda expecting the classroom background being used at least once

EDIT1: uh-oh, SD only, what happened there? I'll point out couple more errors if OP replies
- Nel -
Would be cool if we could change the Slider-end for each girl.
-On behalf of the HD players
Strale002
It looks nice 10/10!
Topic Starter
SonikkuYokai

h3oCharles wrote:

the skin seems... kinda generic for it's theme, I was kinda expecting the classroom background being used at least once

EDIT1: uh-oh, SD only, what happened there? I'll point out couple more errors if OP replies
Sorry for the late reply, I'm listening.
Yolodude25

SonikkuYokai wrote:

Yolodude25 wrote:

Hmmm, no, sorry, there isn't. I could update the skin with a separate folder of 300/100/50 without the cats if you'd like.

I found how to do it by renaming the files

Thanks anyways \(^-^)/
Corrado04
Sono consapevole che questa è una domanda molto frequente, ma vorrei sapere come adattare le skin dei personaggi nel gioco, visto che gli unici sfondi che ho visto della pausa, del game over e dello "skip" sono quelli di Natsuki.
Comunque la skin per il gioco è fantastica.
SnowFlake07
I really love this skin!! It's great!

Although, how do I change the girls?
TreatsGaming
Please, make it for CTB!!! I'd really wanna review this skin (In my head, I don't do videos), but I only play CTB.
pandadabbyda
how do you change the girl?
MothGirl132
i wanna give you respects for not putting dead girls whenever you die
SwadowPlayz
hey how do i change it to another girl? im new so idk how?
BB20C0

SwadowPlayz wrote:

hey how do i change it to another girl? im new so idk how?
Navigate to the skin folder or go to the skin options in-game and click 'Open current skin folder' to open it from there.

In the skin folder, you'll notice that there are folders for each of the girls. Open the folder you want and copy all the elements inside it, then paste the elements in the skin folder, overwrite if prompted.

Once done, either restart your game or refresh the skin in-game using CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-S
Elsora_old
como pueo cambiar de chica :(?
cutebubblepop
can someone help me figure out how to change and use the other girls? i am brand new and dont know much about skins but i know how to download them and open their folders and implement them, just dont know how to make it the specific girls
RockRoller

cutebubblepop wrote:

can someone help me figure out how to change and use the other girls? i am brand new and dont know much about skins but i know how to download them and open their folders and implement them, just dont know how to make it the specific girls
You probably just go into the subfolder for the specific girls and take the files and put them into the main folder of the skin
[DarlinG]
puedo unirme?
alisson117

Elsora wrote:

como pueo cambiar de chica :(?
yo tambien quiero saber solo tengo se natsuki :(
TroppyDM
I love this skin! One of my Favorites! :D
show more