forum

Breaking News: Cowboy hat gone missing!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Westonini

BREAKING NEWS: Local OT Cowboy, Westonini, reportedly "WOKE" to find that his iconic cowboy hat has gone missing! In its place was none other than a Christmas-themed hat, which he has decided to wear in the meantime. He had this to say:

Westonini: "How's a cowboy suppose' to be a cowboy without his gosh darn hat! Now that just ain't possible. I tucked er' real nice in bed before gettin myself sum shut-eye. The next day it was the crack of dawn and I was as WOKE as a one-eyed bullfrog in the middle of a hot western summer! I look over to where I left her but wouldn't ya know it, the dang thangs gone missing! And guess what was in her place? Some raggedy old poofy lookin christmas cap! Now I'm spendin' my days scouring these here little towns looking for any sort of suspicious varmint who may have stolen my beauty. Just you wait you yellow-belly; once I find you, you and me are gonna have a nice loooooong chat ya hear!"

If you have any information regarding the location of Westonini's lost hat, please contact us at XXX-XXX-XXXX. Thank you.
abraker
Royal OT Scientist abraker reporting as witness; I first observed the hat missing when I updated the OT Historical Records. It was not long after we found out poor Endaris has contracted Trashipitus. I also have noticed, and thought about, don't you find it suspicious that Ryoid suddenly came back right when the hat went missing? I believe support for further investigation on the matter is required so we can determine whether the two events are related.
Ryoid
Believe me, it was a coincidence ^^

hehe trust me i'm not doing something suspicious kay? its just you and me but i really not doing anything suspicious kay?
Topic Starter
Westonini
Hmm.. okay then. But I've got my eyes on you..
pentaqola
eheheh... ehhhhhhh.... haven't seen it... will try to help you find it tho...
Achromalia
wasn't me.

*tips hat*

m'boye
MisakiTobisawa-
Wish for a new hat from Santa for Christmas
Meah
HASHIRE SORI YO KAZE NO YOU NI TSUKIMIHARA WO PADORU PADORU
cravenfiner
we need to make a search party to look for the hat and the person who stole it
abraker
Wait, where is John?
Aiseca
Is this the hat?
abraker
looks like a cheap replica. What are trying to sell?
Topic Starter
Westonini

Aiseca wrote:

Is this the hat?

Aw, you had me hopeful there for a second. Unfortunately that isn't mine.

My precious hat is out there somewhere in this cold, harsh world.. on the head of some thief!
keremaru
johnmedina999
lol
johnmedina999

Topic Starter
Westonini
I like this. I mean uh- *clears throat*

Yes sir, I had a nice long conversation with Ryoid about this little incident.

But now I've become quite good friends with this here Christmas hat. Cowboy hat may be a little jealous at times, but she's very understanding. I bet she wouldn't mind if I wear Christmas hat for just a while longer.
Ryoid
Aww, i never knew it was westonini hat

i found it on my journey to OT to seek out Rev- ehem i mean vacation
but then on my trip there was strange shady robot giving me a cowboy hat and say
"here, it will be useful on your journey back to those wretched land" and then i say "okay, where are you going" and then this person just poof gone and then i say "okay,bye" and decide to wear it on my trip and there

hope its clear the misunderstanding TT
abraker
What how was it Ryoid?!?
And is everyone going to just ignore keremal?

I have so many questions
keremaru
ryoid took my cowboy** hat* :'^(
abraker
guilty as charged
keremaru
innocent as uncharged
Ryoid
wha?

then could it be there is two hat?
the hat that keremal took is westonini and the one that i got is almost look like westonini hat but then if westonini hat is took by keremal then whos this hat?
Topic Starter
Westonini
does Bruno Mars is gay?
Meah
Pizza hut
abraker
woah wait, if the hat is westonini, then whom are we looking that hat for?
levesterz
Hajit
Meah
the MAGA hat
levesterz
KOKORO HARE
Topic Starter
Westonini

abraker wrote:

woah wait, if the hat is westonini, then whom are we looking that hat for?

I was the hat this whole time?!?!
abraker
A hat wearing a hat

it's hatception
Ryoid
its kinda disturbing for me
show more