Flandre Scarlet v1.2 [Standard only - 21.11.2018 - HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

Author: Fatal3ty

Credit: Fatal3ty

Version 1.2 - 21.11.2018

This Skin is for standard only. I have never planned for other modes and is my last skin i made.

This Skin is a remake from the original Skin: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/30060

Anime theme based skin. This skin was a really hard task (skinning a good anime skin is harder for me than without anime) For weak PC's: please delete @2x.png, or else they will your performance.Important: Skin will be worked for 16:9 Only.

Extra Folder included now for some options!

Open here
Posted this skin version v1.0
Flandre Scarlet v1.1
- Fixed the Skip-Button
- Menusounds added
- fixed mode-small for Taiko/Mania/Ctb
Flandre Scarlet v1.2
- Extra folder added for some options
- sliderscorepoint added
- remove Comboburst and Hitlight

Flandre Scarlet v1.2 - download here from puush (38MB size)

Flandre Scarlet v1.2 (38 MB size) - download here from dropbox

Give me a feedback for bugfixed or optimized. This is not 100% finale
Matt2e2
Pretty good, but I found quite a few issues while using this skin. I'll list some of them:
  1. back button says "skip" instead of the usual "back"
  2. mode-taiko/fruits/mania-small are different from mode-osu-small
  3. the whole bottom portion of the song selection is on selection-mode, causing a few problems in the multiplayer song selection screen
  4. no custom interface sounds (i guess this is not really a problem if you like the default ones but most people would prefer other ones over these)
  5. spinner-circle looks somewhat off-centered
  6. pause-loop is dead silent making the pause/fail screens kind of eerie
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty
I don't like Pause-Loop Sound. I know yesterday, i will update this menu-back, my contencrate are down. Spinner-Circle worked fine for me. :o

And more little bugfixed.

Edit: Update to 1.1 is avaiable
Frogsi
Pretty good skin. Minor fixes needed but all in all it's very good.
ZioBill
All good! liked it alot! Gonna wait for new one C:
MoonMoon
10/10 would recommend
Hitomi Natsuki
this is my favorite skin, but I think there are some possible adjustments ^^
I hope you update it
Matt2e2

Hitomi Natsuki wrote:

I hope you update it

If you think there are possible improvements to be made to this skin, why not list a few (or all) of them? Your statement is pretty vague.
Hitomi Natsuki

Matt2e2 wrote:

Hitomi Natsuki wrote:

I hope you update it

If you think there are possible improvements to be made to this skin, why not list a few (or all) of them? Your statement is pretty vague.

I think there is a lack of embellishments in this skin when I wanted to say adjustments. It was a more decorative way because on the skin I feel that it is very clean when it comes to sounds. When it dies there is not a sound when it is finished. There is also no sound when is on a map and appears the pass or failed just happens a basic sound I think the skin is good but lacking some sound tracks to decorala because of the sound inside of the game it is well clean too some speech of flandere when pass or failed some part of a touhou song would give more life to the skin inside the game that I think is something that is missing

summarizing nothing that disrupts the gameplay only adding something to give a brightness to the skin