forum

Man killed by own cock

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nachy
Sauce

A Bengali man has reportedly suffered a gruesome demise after he pushed his metal-enhanced cock that bit too far.

Singrai Soren, a trainer of fighting roosters, was killed in Mohanpur in West Bengal after one of his birds apparently turned on him, the Daily Mail soberly relates.

According to a friend, Soren forced the cockerel - whose legs were tooled up with razor blades - back into the ring to fight as it repeatedly tried to get away.

"This upset it, and it attacked Soren," said the friend.

The man's throat was slit in the struggle. The whereabouts of the killer cock are unknown, but it is thought that another trainer has bagged it. The bird had won four fights prior to its deadly attack.

Police are looking for the black and red feathered beast.

A lesson for all, we can surely agree, who are too pushy with birds. All further puns, moral outrage etc to the usual address.
adam2046
DON'T MESS WITH COCK WOLVERINE.

By the way, does the dinosaur have lazerz or is the car firing lazers at the dinosaur?
Topic Starter
Nachy

adam2046 wrote:

DON'T MESS WITH COCK WOLVERINE.

By the way, does the dinosaur have lazerz or is the car firing lazers at the dinosaur?
The hardest cock around the galaxy

Both the car and the dinosaur is fully equipped with state of the art magical advanced scientific military grade lazerz
adam2046
Any specific kind of dinosaur/car?
Topic Starter
Nachy

adam2046 wrote:

Any specific kind of dinosaur/car?
Car: Highly expensive & unstable military and space combat car prototype complete with all advanced scientific enhancements and weapon designs from around the universe designed of a hybrid of a DeLorean, Ferrari and a hippie van with armor plating made from jelly

Dinosaur: Experimental mutant dinosaur with DNA from different kinds of dinosaurs including a long lost dinosaur race found in Mercury with dominant DNAs from a diplodocus, tyrannosaurus and a hippopotamus, DNA has been enhanced to have blood of liquid diamond and skin made from marmite and butterfinger
adam2046
Well, the answer's obvious then, isn't it?
NoHitter
I didn't know that Nacho was a troll :O

Edit: Remmy fix'd the title.
Xgor
Larto
oh fuck you remmy
Sleep Powder

Larto wrote:

oh fuck you remmy
with a male cock*
Esupanitix

Xgor wrote:

Oh shit.
Sinistro
A cock is always male. Title changed.
Gabi
Sinistro <3
RemmyX25

Sinistro wrote:

god damn it sinistro
Jarby

RemmyX25 wrote:

Sinistro wrote:

god damn it sinistro
Don't worry, Remmy. I forgive you for your cock-up. NachoPiggy shouldn't have been dicking around with a title like that in the first place.
Hijiri Tezuka
ITT: Rooster jokes
Lizzehb
I hate cocks....
Jarby

Lizzehb wrote:

I hate cocks....
That's funny, I thought you had a general like of them.
iMuffin

Jarby wrote:

Lizzehb wrote:

I hate cocks....
That's funny, I thought you had a general like of them.
doh ho ho
Ephemeral
lizzehbxshinde
Jarby

Ephemeral wrote:

lizzehbxshinde
iMuffin

Ephemeral wrote:

lizzehbxshinde
say wah?
OzzyOzrock
This thread is cocks.
Esupanitix
Can we stop saying cocks now?
TBTE

OzzyOzrock wrote:

This thread is cocks.
ikr
dfuzz1987
Ooooooh i was thinking of a different cock :?
Shellghost
I guess his rooster was feeling pekish frisky.
TBTE

Shellghost wrote:

I guess his rooster was feeling pekish frisky.
More Like
SPOILER
Horny