forum

[Completed] LiSA - ADAMAS (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-[Shady]-
Note that this is a Completed Project now, last diff is still WIP but I'm not looking for any more GDs

Because we definitley don't have enough ADAMAS Maps at the moment right?

Download Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/871552#osu/1821015

Mapset information

Mapset on a Minimum basis:

- Normal | (Done by Boomicle)
- Hard | (Done by jxrhythmer2002)
- Insane | (Done)
- Extra | (Done)
- Top Diff (Which is named Crystallization) | (In Progress by ItZyW)

Important Note that this is the **Minimum** which means that if you want to GD and simply do not want to do a Hard or Normal that's totally find and you can do another Extra or Insane or even the Top Diff (ItZyW doesn't mind if he has Top Diff or not) if you want. You can also do Easy if you want to.

Requirements

I'm not super picky when it comes to who does the GD, all I ask is that you follow this format when posting:

Requested Difficulty: Normal/Hard/Insane/Extra/Top Diff
Estimated Star Rating:
Link to one of your maps or GDs around the Estimated Star Rating (Or as close as possible):
Are you willing to keep track of your mods regularly: If the answer is no expect to be declined lol

**You do NOT have to have any Ranked Maps/GDs to take part in this Mapset, I don't have any eiether it's all good**

Once you post I'll check your sample map out and as long as it's not filled with major Unrankable issues you'll be good to start mapping. I don't mind how long it takes you to make your map just try to get it done within a decent timeframe, like don't spend 2 months on a TV Size, the first version shouldn't take that long I hope.

Once you send me your map I'll look at it and judge whether it gets added to the mapset from there, the only reason I'll decline it is if it's just filled with unrankable issues everywhere, you might have made a decent map in the past but the GD still needs to be able to live up to at least a decent standard, doesn't have to be rankable immediatley but you need to be willing to keep up with your mods.

Expect a response to be sent to your Inbox.

Finally, I would prefer you to hitsound the difficulty yourself, especially since it's a TV Size, if you really can't then that's not a major issue but I'd prefer it if you did.

Current Difficulties:

Easy: 0 Complete | 0 WIP
Normal: 1 Complete | WIP (No more needed but more is fine.)
Hard: 1 Complete | 0 WIP (No more needed but more is fine.)
Insane: 1 Complete | 0 WIP (No more needed but more is fine)
Extra (Including Top Diff): 1 Complete | 1 WIP (Also no more needed but more is fine)

List of Mappers in the set:

-[Shady]- | Mapped [Insane],[Extra]
ItZyW | Mapping [ItZyW's Crystallization]
jxrhythmer2002 | Mapped [(jxrhytmer2002's Hard]
Boomicle | Mapping [Bommicle's Normal]

If you have any issues or questions, feel free to message me in game if you see me online, message me on the website or add me on Discord, my tag is Umbre#3203

(Please, contact me via a message in game or on the site before you add me on Discord)

Feel free to either post here or message me, that's all!
MisakiTobisawa-
Requested Difficulty: Hard
Estimated Star Rating: 3.2-3.7
Link to one of your maps or GDs around the Estimated Star Rating (Or as close as possible): Note that I only did the second half
Are you willing to keep track of your mods regularly: Yes
Topic Starter
-[Shady]-
^^ Check your inbox
Chitanda Eru
i will GD the normal
Topic Starter
-[Shady]-
Maybe if you use the format I asked you to use I'll consider it x)
Chitanda Eru
Requested Difficulty: Normal
Estimated Star Rating: 2.1-2.9
Link to one of your maps or GDs around the Estimated Star Rating (Or as close as possible): https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/828574#osu/1735976
Are you willing to keep track of your mods regularly: yes
Topic Starter
-[Shady]-
Check Inbox ^^

Still looking for a Normal
Stixy
Requested Difficulty: Extra
Estimated Star Rating: Low-Mid 5 Star ~5.3 maybe could go lower ofc
Link to one of your maps or GDs around the Estimated Star Rating (Or as close as possible): https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/871619#osu/1821139
Are you willing to keep track of your mods regularly: Yes, ofc
Sweet Tea
Hey, I can do normal or any difficulty!
Topic Starter
-[Shady]-
Maybe if you the read the first post

Check inbox Daraus
Tayy-
If normal is needed or still available
Estimated Star Rating: 2.3-2.9
Link to one of your maps or GDs around the Estimated Star Rating (Or as close as possible): https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/875906#osu/1830428
Are you willing to keep track of your mods regularly: yess

If Normal is taken, I dont mind doing easy or light easy
Requested Difficulty: Light Easy/Easy
Estimated Star Rating: 1.5-1.8/1.9-2.2
Topic Starter
-[Shady]-
Check Inbox ^^

(Still need a Normal guys)
Boomicle
Estimated Star Rating: 2*
Link to one of your maps or GDs around the Estimated Star Rating (Or as close as possible): https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/875457#osu/1831252
Are you willing to keep track of your mods regularly: yes
Topic Starter
-[Shady]-
Check inbox ^^
Topic Starter
-[Shady]-
Marking as Completed now, don't need any more GDs, thanks to everyone who posted here x)

Would appreciate it if this can get moved to Completed Projects subfourm