forum

[osu!std] 11/2/18 Aika - Sakura Trip by CrazyrabbitKGE

posted
Total Posts

Should Aika - Sakura Trip by CrazyrabbitKGE be Loved?

Yes
94.77%
No
5.23%
Total votes: 344
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Aika - Sakura Trip by CrazyrabbitKGE
Captain's Description (by BeasttrollMC):
CrazyrabbitKGE is a name unfamiliar to most, but I promise you it’s a name you’ll want to remember. His map of ""Aika - Sakura Trip"" provides a challenging twist for experienced players and sets the canvas for a unique spectator experience with its Sakura flower pattern structure and various keysounded sections. The map garnered over 100 favorites just through word of mouth, so if you want to know what the buzz is about, check out the map and vote for its place in the Loved category!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/825512
Duskyui
🌸 for the cherry blossom legion 🌸
saewon
nice
picture
BOI
LeSouik
Just one of the best map ever made in my opinion
HAEN24
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
GlitchE
This deserves loved. Some of the best slider art in the game paired with beautiful keysounding and amazing flow. I was here before loved woooo