forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
MisakiSakaki
Another!
My ship Kōichi and Mei's last name.
It's been 3 years since I have this username and I still love it!
When i turn support i'll think a similar ones.
Disappear
My old username, Yami Yami chan originates from the one and only To Love ru character Yami, and I was thinking of a name for my Xbox Live account years back. And apparently I thought of that and it was the best decision of my life cause everyone would be saying my name saying it's funny or cool or whatever. I would have other versions of this name like just Yami or what I use a lot more recently Yamisu~ which is a kind of a slang in Japanese where you would say your name and add "su" at the end of your name. In english it would kinda sound like someone sayings "name" here! or something like that.

Then I had depression and bunch of other garbage and changed my name to Disappear, not only liking HD at the time but how I felt at the time. Now Disappear has been another username I use to this day for other things. So I kinda switch between Yamisu, Yami Yami chan, and Disappear.
edvin184
My first nickname was AllFiles, because i was almost 7 and i made my youtube channel planning to review all games on earth. then i decided to change it to a misspelling, which was OllFilez.
Now it's Wachininko which is konnichiwa backwards (if you reverse the order of konnichiwa in japanese, then it will be wa chi ni n ko)
Geromu Keretem
Well, I wanted my name to sound asian, because asians get a lot of respect just for being asian. I created the name, after 3 months I finally decide to check what asian names look like. Then I realised Geromu isnt asian AT ALL, but by the time of mi realization ive started being known as Geromu in the community, so I think im gonna stick with the name as it is.
Hitsuki
My name comes from the lead singer of Nirvana, Kurt Cobain, but I added "Skrrt" because it sounds similar to "Kurt", hence SkrrtCobain. I don't why honestly.
chashuramen
I just really like char siew ramen.
RhagnarrL
My name originates from 2 mythology's Ragnar Lothbrok from the vikings and L in the name stands for Lucifer Morningstar ( aka the devil ) .
AngeLicAlisa
My username is a combination of "Angelic Layer" (title of a very old anime) and Alisa Bosconovitch (from Tekken since I main her in the game). Somehow, the main character's angel' from the anime (a robot toy) had a very similar design with Alisa then decided I came up with this username.
[-Shi-]
Mine came from the inspiration of the word joker in german, which means witzbold, and I stuck with that name till I found out that witz was another german word meaning joke, and since my life is a joke, that's why I chose the name Witz.
Addict
My addiction to osu
- Sphinx -
Yu-Gi-Oh GX (good old times) the Sphinx deck / monsters
Theinen The Great Sphinx, Andro Sphinx, Sphinx Teleia....
Lumyh
i've had the name Clubby since summer 2015.
i was playing Geometry Dash, and there was this song i really liked, "Clubstep".
so i named myself ClxBStxP

one day i decided to make an account on Geometry Dash but ClxBStxP was taken, so i shortened it down to ClxB, and that was taken as well, so after a bit of thinking, i Added -by and changed the x back to a u and it gave Clubby!
Dialect

Clubby wrote:

i was playing Geometry Dash

you play gd? i guess i'm not alone.

so you know that girl from arms named Min Min? i changed the M in the 2nd Min to Nin and now i'm minnin for no reason at all
linkfire
My username is from Ocarina of Time.; I loved that Fire Tunic a lot, so Link+Fire gave me Linkfire. Pretty random I guess.
yea
I was agreeing to something..
Shawntell
from a member of a group of mine
JayD3vo
My username is my entire dox, simple
Grim
Iomu
Mixed 2 japan names
blvknight
from the lofi artist blvk. that's it
Slyme
Minslime, because… Minecraft 7 years ago ^^'
Lilou
memories
Poidachii
originally came from Kancolle which means yuudachi, but then I removed yuu and replaced it with poi so it becomes more cuter <3
Schwarzer_old_1
NGNL:Zero :)
pulloposti
My nickname is in finnish. It means message in a bottle. I tried to make a unique nickname, I was thinking something in English but I decided to choose finnish one. Some people have wondered what my nickname means in the chat.
ossha
i like pokemon
Justified
My actions.
GuiNoodlecake
I got involved with a credit card scam when I was like 8 with some other game where they promised free stuff and all you had to do was put 'gui' in front of any username you wanted. I chose guinoodlecake and it stuck from there
treyarch
i wonder
anna apple
someone I know spelled the word "bro" wrong in a discord chat
kxium_old
just smashed my face on my keyboard and this was the result. i actually smashed my face a couple of times because some of the results weren't that good. and this was probably the best one. the pronunciation of it is really weird like kishium, kushum, kikushum. so i like to pronounce it shun instead. ;p
Rikuhachima Aru
well, my first name of my crush and added some kind of weebshit in to it.
Catto God
Hello
KemZii
From my name I guess
x2Zero7
I had to make a user name for PSN and I thought what cooler than James Bond (007)

x2+(times 2)+Zero(0)+7(7) = x2Zero7
Reki-kun_DELETED
From Hidan no Aria, but it's also in relation with my real name. My real name has just a different letter in the first place. Except of the -kun
Green Ghost
It's a nickname my family gave me.
MemeMeme_YT
I took this from my last username on YouTube.
-Shikki
My name comes from this
詩希~ Shiki ~
meaning:

"詩" is poetry. "希" is hope.
Kuroni
I use this because black represents coolness lul. I've been using this for all of my accounts since i was very young and "2x" because i was faking my age back then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Now idk why i find this kinda stupid xD. Looking for a better username btw
show more